Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Guardian Cross » Closed » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Welcome to the Guardian Cross forum on Neoseeker.com

Please note that we have provided a prefix system so users can better find your threads (listed next to the thread subject). Please try to use the appropriate one when possible. [ general | help | codes | guilds | selling | buying | trading ]. Clicking a prefix limits the display to threads of just that type.

Note: You should use the buying/selling tags for real-money trades and the trading tag for in-game trades involving ss/gs stones, etc. The general tag is for discussion topics and the help tag is for question threads.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 08, 12 at 10:34amXtroopero

Closed

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 08, 12 at 11:53am
eltongod

He is best qualified to talk this...
quote tinman01
Don't worry, you can always pick yourself up and move on I got scammed out of my ACE VAMP MATRON (which I stoned ALOT) and was pissed for about 2-3 days but we live and learn. Now I am much more wary and have been able to gather some nice cards again

Oct 08, 12 at 11:46am
benzer_9o

quote MetalStitch
LOL looks like someone had freebies given!
Haha. True true ~

Oct 08, 12 at 11:39am
MetalStitch

LOL looks like someone had freebies given!

Oct 08, 12 at 11:14am
Xtroopero

Alright Guys not quitting anymore thanks for supporting i will be more careful now and less sleepy lol thanks again.

Oct 08, 12 at 11:12am
tinman01

Don't worry, you can always pick yourself up and move on I got scammed out of my ACE VAMP MATRON (which I stoned ALOT) and was pissed for about 2-3 days but we live and learn. Now I am much more wary and have been able to gather some nice cards again

Oct 08, 12 at 11:01am
Jath

quote Xtroopero
I know Jath but Im still thinking over its really fun i learned my lesson the hard way though so theres a chance i will say playing because this game is sticking to me
Check your giftbox

Oct 08, 12 at 10:56am
Xtroopero

I know Jath but Im still thinking over its really fun i learned my lesson the hard way though so theres a chance i will say playing because this game is sticking to me

Oct 08, 12 at 10:54am
Jath

Don't quit, this game is fun

Oct 08, 12 at 10:46am
Xtroopero

My Ign is XTroopero

Oct 08, 12 at 10:45am
Xtroopero

yes pew pew i know i was dumb to gift always trade. Even if they want to see if its ace get a camera or post your pic on a link.