Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Resident Evil 6 » Resident Evil 6 on-disc DLC gets unlocked by modders » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Please be considerate about spoilers and put spoilers in spoiler tags, thank you.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 08, 12 at 4:23amzakislam

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 01, 12 at 2:48pm
TN sucks

You know the PS3 version of Skyrim already had many of the vampiric powers on the standalone game? Thanks Jebus for save editors.

Oct 30, 12 at 3:35pm
Ditnopota

I'm not even sure why people are complaining anymore, since Capcom has said themselves that they will stop (as I said quite awhile ago). They took note of all the complaining and are now going to do what Beth and Gearbox do. They'll probably still work on DLC before the game releases, but they won't lock it on the disc.

It'll still be the same deal, though. If you don't wanna support their DLC, don't buy it. If you don't support something, the simple way to make an impact is to not give it your money.

Oct 30, 12 at 3:32pm
Celes Leonhart

quote CTTR champion
quote Celes Leonhart
Of course you can. Having to illegally break a game to access content that should already be there? I'd rather pay for it lmao
Are you some sort of law abiding citizen?
Well, I don't pirate.

Other things, no.

Oct 30, 12 at 3:29pm
Fortitudo

quote Celes Leonhart
Of course you can. Having to illegally break a game to access content that should already be there? I'd rather pay for it lmao
Are you some sort of law abiding citizen?

Oct 30, 12 at 11:42am
Celes Leonhart

Oct 30, 12 at 11:33am
Fortitudo

We cant complain about on disc DLC if we learned to hack it to give it us for free.

Oct 30, 12 at 9:46am
Aeirou

On disc DLC.. online DLC... they still charge you for it.

Oct 30, 12 at 9:29am
Aragorn Vzla

Funny how everyone says they are defending their rights against evil companies, but popular developers like bethesda, gearbox and others that publicly state that they are working on dlc while printing their games or before don't get nearly as much hate.

Oct 30, 12 at 6:50am
VampireWicked

quote "Elmarcoz"
Close. More like the dealer actually gave you the radio, AC and back seat, but everytime you try to use them, the dealer slaps your hand and goes "No! No! That's a bad customer! No!..

Yea i had to edit.
The dealer ship, they sell you everything required to make it an automobile.
But we should drop the dealer ship thing lol.

As i had edited,
quote "VampireWicked "
They know we want the drugs so they got us where they want us.
Stop depending on the drugs & they'll want us back.
This is the problem.
How many gamers with network connections can actually resist buying new downloadable content for each game they get.
The developers sees this & hangs it over our heads & we jump for it each time not realising they're reducing the size & increasing the price. And they know we'll buy it, complain but buy it anyway because we always do. They see they can sell us anything & we'll get it day 1 if possible.
We're the gullible gaming public & they make money easily off us

Oct 30, 12 at 6:38am
Elmarcoz

quote VampireWicked

It's under handed, like selling you a vehicle but the dealer ship keeps the radio & AC & the back seat.

Close. More like the dealer actually gave you the radio, AC and back seat, but everytime you try to use them, the dealer slaps your hand and goes "No! No! That's a bad customer! No!..."