Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Halo 4 » We’re not ready to show Master Chief’s face, says Halo 4 developer 343 Industries » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Please read over the forum rules before posting!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 08, 12 at 3:29amzakislam

We’re not ready to show Master Chief’s face, says Halo 4 developer 343 Industries

Zak Islam - Monday, October 8, 2012 11:50am (PST) Like (2) Share
"The funny thing about the Chief is he’s actually really well described"
 Image 1

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 10, 13 at 6:26pm
Darkpit

First kill Master Chief and I'm swearing off Halo for good!! Second its not what he looks like inside the helmet its how totally kick ass he is on the outside.

Oct 11, 12 at 10:02am
NoBL3Zz

They should reveal his face at the end of the Halo series. That way we can at least see what he looks like, and remember him as a war hero. I'm 100% sure they're going to do it like that and I marking this date as proof.

Oct 09, 12 at 8:23am
legendary one

Chief should look in his 30's with a few scars across his face and many of scars on his body.
Buff, and ready to stomp a grunt's face in.

Oct 09, 12 at 5:38am
Petzrule

Yeah. John was described in-depth as a kid in 'The Fall of Reach'. Then again, would he really look the same after genetic augmentation? Possibly not.

Oct 09, 12 at 3:59am
the_FAMAS_pro

quote Jeff George
COD 4LIFE
Are you serious?

Oct 09, 12 at 12:41am
DarshD

He's....Batman lol

Oct 08, 12 at 8:41pm
Fatherbrain30

quote Fury
quote Roy
quote Fury
When that mocap video came out a couple months ago, I felt like John's actor would suit his appearance well. Maybe just with more muscle, and taller.
I am to assume they wouldn't reveal Master Chief's face until they were going to end the Halo franchise? Maybe after Halo 6? Nah, I doubt it, they would add a Halo 7. Since 7 was the lucky number.
I would think either 6 or they just never do it. It would be impossible to please everyone regardless though. Mass Effect had a similar problem with Tali and pretty much everyone agrees they screwed that one up.
It wasn't the look of her fact, but the way the photo presented itself, a cheap *bleep*ing photoshop.

Oct 08, 12 at 6:41pm
Fury

quote Roy
quote Fury
When that mocap video came out a couple months ago, I felt like John's actor would suit his appearance well. Maybe just with more muscle, and taller.
I am to assume they wouldn't reveal Master Chief's face until they were going to end the Halo franchise? Maybe after Halo 6? Nah, I doubt it, they would add a Halo 7. Since 7 was the lucky number.
I would think either 6 or they just never do it. It would be impossible to please everyone regardless though. Mass Effect had a similar problem with Tali and pretty much everyone agrees they screwed that one up.

Oct 08, 12 at 6:40pm
LOD-squa

Roy - 7 is a number Bungie uses, I don't see 343 adopting this trend. It's a Bungie trademark. Can't have someone else doing the same thing if they want to be unique.

I also agree with what Chrono said.

Oct 08, 12 at 6:37pm
Chrono

Don't show Chief's face. That's a big part of the series. It helps put people in his shoes when they're playing etc.