Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Angry Birds Space » Star Wars Angry Birds teased, game will be Rovio's "next big thing" » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 08, 12 at 2:35amzakislam

Star Wars Angry Birds teased, game will be Rovio's "next big thing"

Zak Islam - Monday, October 8, 2012 11:51am (PST) Like Share
Update Game officially announced, first image/trailer unveiled, launching next month
 Image 1
Source: Tumblr
Section: Mobile Games

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 25, 13 at 12:37pm
SpaceMammoth

Angry Birds just keeps coming, there is no stopping it.

Aug 04, 13 at 2:05am
yemcy

Can I play this game online?

Oct 12, 12 at 7:57pm
LZ Schneider

People seem to be frustrated that a mindless casual game is profiting ridiculously well despite that the franchise is nothing special when compared to similar PC flash games, and I understand that frustration. It's like watching something mediocre become popular for small, unforeseen reasons, like with My Little Pony or Call of Duty.

Oct 12, 12 at 7:06pm
Supernova1332

quote nnnddd101010
Supernova1332 Who ever said we liked the Angry Birds game in the first place?
So you're angry about something you dont care for?
That makes much more sense.

Oct 11, 12 at 4:59pm
nnnddd101010

Supernova1332 Who ever said we liked the Angry Birds game in the first place?

Oct 11, 12 at 1:25pm
S-I-E

quote Supernova1332
S-I-E ... I give people far too much credit.
hey it's okay, we all have those moments
in a few years it'l be gone it's how these games work. best try and enjoy them while we can.

Oct 11, 12 at 11:59am
Supernova1332

quote nnnddd101010
S-I-E To be honest, it's probably the Angry Birds part. They made a hit game which was a rip off of flash games like Crush the Castle, then they went on to release sequel after sequel, and made millions off of that. They even had a game which was advertisement for a movie, and charged for it. Their one game not related to Angry Birds wasn't original either. When I see Angry Birds graham crackers in the grocery store, or read about Angry Birds branded playgrounds I feel like banging my head against the wall. They even have Angry Birds boardgame!

I've gotten over what Star Wars has become a long time ago.
You're angry about a product with no substance being used as a branding with no substance? I'm sorry S-I-E ... I give people far too much credit.

Oct 09, 12 at 5:40pm
Rabla

S-I-E Angry Birds

Oct 09, 12 at 4:19pm
nnnddd101010

S-I-E To be honest, it's probably the Angry Birds part. They made a hit game which was a rip off of flash games like Crush the Castle, then they went on to release sequel after sequel, and made millions off of that. They even had a game which was advertisement for a movie, and charged for it. Their one game not related to Angry Birds wasn't original either. When I see Angry Birds graham crackers in the grocery store, or read about Angry Birds branded playgrounds I feel like banging my head against the wall. They even have Angry Birds boardgame!

I've gotten over what Star Wars has become a long time ago.

Oct 09, 12 at 7:06am
S-I-E

quote Supernova1332
..They're obviously upset because Star Wars is being whored out yet again, not because of their love of a mindless casual game.
hey no problems there pal i'll just ask em

quote Rabla
Oh god no.
quote Makeaton
Why would anyone. Why.
quote the_FAMAS_pro
For the love of god.
'We must have been cruel to puppies in a past life to deserve this..'
quote nnnddd101010
Why George, why?
guys, what is the thing that upsets you the most when you read this article? is it the angry bird whoring, the starwars whoring, or both?

oh and folks i'm gonna leave this here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIuotFZnBtk