Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » NBA 2K13 » Need help with 2k13? Want some tips? .. VC fast? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 07, 12 at 9:11pmRandomking333

Hey guys, hitting up a series of youtube clips to share my 2k13 knowledge.. hit me up on youtube.com/randomking333 or facebook.com/randomking333 and keep an eye out

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 12, 12 at 1:36pm
John234MKWii

Expect a lot as well. I'm busy making custom characters now.

Oct 12, 12 at 4:50am
Ghetto Prince

I'l prob get it on my way home from work today, hopefully i think its good.

Oct 10, 12 at 10:18pm
John234MKWii

Yeah, it's pretty good. NBA itself is one of the best game series imo. And I'd rate this 8/10.

Oct 10, 12 at 2:40am
Ghetto Prince

quote John234MKWii
So you enjoying it so far? Basically the gameplay of the other NBA titles but I'm just happy it got released.
My bad it has been released over here, i will pick it up on friday, whats it like then is it good?

Oct 09, 12 at 10:01pm
John234MKWii

So you enjoying it so far? Basically the gameplay of the other NBA titles but I'm just happy it got released.

Oct 09, 12 at 8:03am
Ghetto Prince

Its not out yet is it? Well in England at least.

Oct 07, 12 at 10:45pm
John234MKWii

Yeah, I'll check it out. Haven't been playing it in a while. Still thinking about that epic 3-pointer the other day.

Oct 07, 12 at 9:11pm
Randomking333

Hey guys, hitting up a series of youtube clips to share my 2k13 knowledge.. hit me up on youtube.com/randomking333 or facebook.com/randomking333 and keep an eye out