Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Kid Icarus: Uprising » Favorite Weapon » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! Check out our friend code database!Remember to abide by the sitewide rules when posting!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 07, 12 at 4:15pmMishachu

This is just more of a chat thread, express personal thoughts, and just try to me more community like. Obviously, in this one you can talk about your favorite weapon. The weapons how ever, have to be in KI:Uprising. If they are not, They will be reported. This is an example of what it should look like.

Weapon Name: Black Club (every body uses it...)
Reason: You roll people over with gigantic cannon balls and obliterate them. XD
Comments are allowed/not allowed for this item.

(optional) Comments on ___________ Weapon: That weapon is really good/I don't really like that weapon because....

I would say "I don't really like that weapon" to the Black Club. It's overused, slows you down, and really your main priority of it is to wait until it is fully charged. Also, my luck sucks at fusing weapons, and I get a Fused Weapon with good stats, but bad techniques to be used.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 27, 12 at 2:54pm
ςħαdoш X

quote evmaXy
quote ςħαdoш X|message:34100247
I used to be [Ģąmεг-1]♂, but not anymore. One thing is, i made a couple typo's on my palutena bow i used to have. it said it was 478, in which it was actually 278. i know weapons cant be higher value than 341. another mistake was, it said overall defense +2, it was actually -2. calculate it again. by the way, how do you calculate weapons to find their values? also, i have a new favorite weapon. its not a specific weapon, but i like the lancer staff, because they are powerful. Angel of the Shadows, can you calculate this and see what value it would be? ↓
Lancer Staff:
Range:★★★★★★
Melee:★★★★★★
Overall Defense +8.
Please respond as soon as you can.
1. Highest known value is 342, but these are extremely rare.
2. http://ihome.ust.hk/~cs_lcxae/kiu_weapon_calculator.html
3.The value would be 370, more than the maximum value.
Oh, thank you. I looked up how to calculate weapon values and found that calculater. I did try it and it was 370, so i kept trying it with overall defense, and that would be with overall defense +5. it was somewhere around 338, but i can 1-hit KO people with my MAX Ranged lancer staff xD.Also, i was curious to see what the value would be if all 6 mods were OD+8, with 6 ranged and 6 melee, and got over 400 xD.

Dec 21, 12 at 5:15pm
evmaXy

quote ςħαdoш X|message:34100247
I used to be [Ģąmεг-1]♂, but not anymore. One thing is, i made a couple typo's on my palutena bow i used to have. it said it was 478, in which it was actually 278. i know weapons cant be higher value than 341. another mistake was, it said overall defense +2, it was actually -2. calculate it again. by the way, how do you calculate weapons to find their values? also, i have a new favorite weapon. its not a specific weapon, but i like the lancer staff, because they are powerful. Angel of the Shadows, can you calculate this and see what value it would be? ↓
Lancer Staff:
Overall Defense +8.
1. Highest known value is 342, but these are extremely rare.
2. http://ihome.ust.hk/~cs_lcxae/kiu_weapon_calculator.html
3.The value would be 370, more than the maximum value.

Dec 21, 12 at 12:16pm
ςħαdoш X

Lancer Staff:
Overall Defense +8.

Nov 02, 12 at 2:03pm
[Ģąmέг-1]♂

team hydro aura how do you get so high value weapons?

Nov 02, 12 at 1:59pm
[Ģąmέг-1]♂

angel of the shadows, my palutena bow value is 478. i don't have a weapon up to 329. only up to 303, which is my magnus club. also, my palutena bow is no longer my favorite. my favorites keep changing, so i dont want to get this site have to much junk because of: "wait, actually this one is my favorite, and not that." by the way, i might be on free-for-all sometimes, but not all the time. in free-for-all, i usually get 1st place almost all of the time. also, im working on getting ultimate weapons. so i might be on nearby for a while. also you know how ki: uprising is for 3DS? im actually posting this on my 3DS. but anyways what value is your aurum palm?

Oct 29, 12 at 8:18am
Team Hydro Aura

Well, I DO have a Gaol Blade that's at least worth more than that. It's 338.. I'll have to look up the mods though. I think one was Paralysis +4. Powerwise it had 5 1/2* Ranged iirc... I'd normally use it only in Solo though.

Oct 29, 12 at 6:22am
Angel of the Shadows

[color=green] Mah Palutena bow haz

Range ★★★★☆
Melee ★★★☆
Dash Shot+4
Shot Homing+3
Shot Range+3
Shot Defense-2
Some other mod+1
Value. 298

Whoever you are, I calculated your bow and its value is 329.

I decided to, a couple days ago, make all my fav. weps from each weapon category. And they are super strong!

Oct 28, 12 at 9:29pm
[Ģąmέг-1]♂

Oh my goodness! i just converted my worst and unwanted weapons into hearts (converted over 100!), and i now have only weapons 250 value and above! also, when i went to fuse weapons, i only was able to fuse the strongest weapons possible! even better than my favorite palutena bow! I even have over 100,000 hearts!!!!! you guys should try that, and i geruntee you will have a new favorite, AND be happy you have much more hearts. but my palutena bow is still my favorite, though. my best weapon is ancient staff value 302, but its too hard to use. i also plan, if i get unwanted weapons, i'll just convert 'em into hearts! if anyone did this strategy, tell me if ya liked it!

Oct 28, 12 at 7:48pm
[Ģąmέг-1]♂

quote Angel of the Shadows
quote Team Hydro Aura
quote Angel of the Shadows
Aurum Blade, I've played with this weapon so long no one can rival me with it. Its charge time and homing is incredibly good.
I'd like to challenge that. >:3
Oh? Challenge accepted. Mine has...
Range: ★★★★★
Dash Shot+4
Speed+4
OD+3

Heh, i'd like to challenge both of you. I have a Palutena Bow, which is my favorite.

Ranged: ★★★★★★
Melee:★★★★★
Value: 478
Weakening: +2
Walking Speed: +1
Melee Dash Attack: +2
Overall Defense: +2.

Can any of you defeat my weapon? i could even beat you online!
Kid Icarus: Uprising Name:
Ģąmέг-1♂
Online Mode: Light vs Dark.
You can't defeat me. I'm looking forword to battling you both.

Oct 20, 12 at 10:46am
DarkPit187

Brawler claws http://i.imgur.com/M08Lf.jpg