Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale » Will this game actually be balanced? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 07, 12 at 4:14pmSwampasaur

I look at trailer and gameplay footage and the more I look, the more I think certain characters are going to be extremely broken while others will struggle just to keep up.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who sees this.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 29, 12 at 11:35pm
Agent Mo

quote Charlie
I don't know if any fighting game can ever be truly balanced at all.
One with only one move set

Oct 29, 12 at 5:58pm
Charlie

quote Slash
quote Charlie
quote Sakuraba Neku
I can't see this actually being balanced until they patch it several times.

Also there are going to be top tier characters no matter how close the balance is.
This.

I don't know why people believe the whole "oh it's going to be balanced" stuff. You can patch a game several times like Sakuraba Neku said, but there will always be better characters that have an edge over certain characters no matter what they do. People always find combos or moves that work better on certain characters even after patches and stuff.

As in balanced I meant there would be no broken characters.
We basically said the same thing....lol. We didn't mean there would be any broken characters, and we never said that anyways. We were just being realistic and saying that no fighting game has balanced characters and this game won't be any different, etc. Balanced doesn't have to mean broken characters anyways, it can mean certain characters having an edge over another character, etc. But I'm sure you understand that.

I didn't think there would be any broken characters anyways. Plus, I quoted Sakurba Neku, not you looooool, and I meant people in general with the people believe the whole "oh it's going to be balanced" stuff.

(;

Oct 29, 12 at 5:54pm
Slash

quote Charlie
quote Sakuraba Neku

Also there are going to be top tier characters no matter how close the balance is.
This.

I don't know why people believe the whole "oh it's going to be balanced" stuff. You can patch a game several times like Sakuraba Neku said, but there will always be better characters that have an edge over certain characters no matter what they do. People always find combos or moves that work better on certain characters even after patches and stuff.

As in balanced I meant there would be no broken characters.

Oct 29, 12 at 3:57pm
Cortney Woodard

THEY REALLY NEED TO IMPLEMENT A HEALTH METER IN THIS GAME OR ITS GONNA GET BORING REALLY QUICK

Oct 24, 12 at 10:04am
Charlie

quote Sakuraba Neku

This.

Oct 15, 12 at 9:51am
Sakuraba Neku

Oct 14, 12 at 3:22pm
Slash

Pretty sure they said it would be balanced and they'll be making updates even after the game is released so that way there won't be a broken character. :I

Oct 08, 12 at 3:30pm
Swampasaur

quote Miju500
It will be balanced. That's one of the main things they've focused on.
Source?

Cuz, I see characters like Kratos, Raiden and Evil Cole being top tier.

Oct 08, 12 at 10:46am
Miju500

It will be balanced. That's one of the main things they've focused on.

Oct 07, 12 at 4:14pm
Swampasaur

I look at trailer and gameplay footage and the more I look, the more I think certain characters are going to be extremely broken while others will struggle just to keep up.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who sees this.