Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Kid Icarus: Uprising » What If... » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! Check out our friend code database!Remember to abide by the sitewide rules when posting!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 07, 12 at 5:45pm
GS

Ya But When Peoples Send Weps- Gems To each other, Friends Wep Would Probably Be Around 100,000 Hearts Or less depends on the wep, I kind a like the aventure of Money/hearts that way when I get the friends wep It Would seem like to me That I'm getting the wep by my self...somewhat.

Oct 07, 12 at 5:10pm
Krystal Dark

I agree with THA on this one, obtaining the awesome weapons yourself leaves a much better feeling.
Sure they can make it if they want, but I'd rather get the weapons myself.

Oct 07, 12 at 5:03pm
Team Hydro Aura

Eh, I feel like it'd make things kind of less rewarding... I get a good feeling of accomplishment every time I find a good weapon myself and would feel bad if everyone else had one better than mine because of this. .-.

Iunno, that's just my opinion, but yeah. XD I kind of like spending time searching for them

Oct 07, 12 at 3:43pm
GS

What If We Can Send Weps To Each Other World Widely That Be Awsome, I mean Like If That Really Happened Then There Would Be another Orange colored Section In Together Mode Named WWT Or WorldWideTrade Or Trade Gems That Be Awsome But You Have To Be Friends With The Person To do It Like Once You Press The Orange Colored Icon In Together Mode That Says WWT Or so Then You'll Find in it A list of all your friends who plays ki:u Or is online, Once your there Tap on a friend that You Want To Send/recieve Your Current Gem T, Then In That menu Tap 2 Buttons Send or Recieve Then in like Pokemon pearl/diamond you see A pokeball Fly'n Down Or up To the Sky or your ds/3ds, Thats just an example of What Would Ki:u Do If They Ever Did That, It Would Look Like A gem with wings Lands on the 3ds (From The Sent Sky) But If Your Sending A gem It Would Look Like Pit/Dark pit (You Choose Them Of Menu And Who Sends It Magnus/Trip/Gaol/pit Etc.) Holding A Wep gem In There Hands And The Gem Flies Up And A Different Gem Comes Down (Which Is Your Friends Wep Gem), And The Gem Would Be In The Gem Bag Ready To Be Sold W/ Hearts. But Thats Just A Theory Of Mine Of What Masahiro Sakirai (The Creater Of SSBB and KI:U) I Think, Would Do. This is A What If Thread After All, But It Would Be Epicaly Awsome If It Happens. =^_˘= (Wink)