Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon Black & White Version 2 » Shinies... Shinies, everywhere. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the General Pokémon Forum! If you enjoy posting here, consider registering as a member!

PLEASE NOTE: Threads concerning Pokemon should be brought to their respective forums, including game talk, strategies, trading, and etc. Thanks.

General Pokémon forum - Talk about general things about Pokemon, like the anime, manga, favorite Pokemon, etc.
- Official "is this a hacked Pokemon?" thread - Check to see if your Pokemon is legit in this thread.
Pokeficiton forum - Jog your creative juices and make your own Pokemon adventure!
Trading forum - Offer and request Pokemon from Generations IV and V!
Strategy forum - Talk about your best competitive Pokemon set ups and battle tactics.
Battle forum - Battle fellow Neoseeker members on your own custom terms!
Clan forum - Join or create a clan here!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Oct 07, 12 at 3:31pmGr33NSTL

I remember picking up Black 1 for the first time, and battling with Bianca with my new Snivy.

I remember the feeling when my little green snake wasn't all that green, and as the sparkles flew, so did my heart.

Unfortunately, I did not have a similar pleasure with my Oshawott in B2... Hopefully, somebody else did.

Post any and all shiny-stories from Gen V (hopefully the new games) here.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 13, 13 at 4:53pm
smceachern2

I just started posting on Neoseeker for a different game. But anyways, I caught my first non traded shiny in White two a couple weeks ago too. Caught a wild Lilligant while Audino leveling in Castelia city.

I think in earlier generations I've seen 2-3 but that was before I really started paying attention to rumors about Shiny's.

Feb 12, 13 at 9:16pm
arceos

I've been playing Pokémon games a lot for a bit more than 10 years and I've only been lucky with shinies once. I've never been patient enough to do more than 5k SR's for a legendary or starter and, excluding my hoard of Gyarados in Silver, Gold, Crystal, HG and SS, the new Gible and Dratini and all the chained shinies I had in Platinum before it was stolen, I've only found 2 shiny pokémon in the wild in my entire pokémon experience, a Bildoof encountered in Pearl right after I got my first balls that decided not to stay in and, in White, a yellow Drifblim that appeared in a double battle and used Explosion on the first turn, right after I killed its ally and failed to paralyze it and right before I could use my Master Ball on it. At least, I still have my lucky shiny accident (I am the lucky owner of a surprisingly shiny Shadow Misdreavus in one of my Pokémon Colosseum games)! Hopefully I'll get at least one more in the White 2 game I just started .

Feb 12, 13 at 4:58pm
Froki5evr

I saw a shiny Spoink in Black 2, but I was with Bianca and I didn't think to kill her pokemon so she ended up killing it </3 That was the only shiny I've ever seen, minus Gyarados from GSC/HGSS.

Feb 12, 13 at 4:03pm
matff

I captured 2 shiny wingull in black 1,and i never use them

Feb 10, 13 at 9:03am
riley1

My first game was diamond I didn't know a thing about pokemon I started training a saw a shiny starkly and I killed it for xp. I never saw a shiny in the wild since

Jan 29, 13 at 1:18pm
Phi

quote Wally
quote Phi
    I am slowly filling the Pokedex. ^^ I was wanting my first shiny to be random but I'm so desperate now. xD

How's the Pokedex going?
    University is getting in my way, ;-;

Jan 28, 13 at 7:03pm
maqj07

OK so ive been playing pokemon since the beginning and before yesterday i had only encountered one shiny ever and then yesterdays audino, well i just saw and caught a shiny emolga. im leveling so im just looking in the rustling grass and get two shinies in two days? talk about luck, or maybe the chances are higher in the rustling grass?

Jan 28, 13 at 2:34pm
Wally

quote Phi
    I am slowly filling the Pokedex. ^^ I was wanting my first shiny to be random but I'm so desperate now. xD

How's the Pokedex going?

Jan 28, 13 at 2:31pm
maqj07

Just caught a shiny audino, seems several people have seen that one as well. Only my second shiny encounter ever. first was ryhorn way back in gold, caught it also of course XD

Dec 23, 12 at 4:18am
LeBatman

I've caught quite a few shiny Pokemon (maybe around 10) and by far my favorite must be either Psyduck or Giratina. c: