Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon Black & White Version 2 » What was your first catch? Pokemon white 2 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the General Pokémon Forum! If you enjoy posting here, consider registering as a member!

PLEASE NOTE: Threads concerning Pokemon should be brought to their respective forums, including game talk, strategies, trading, and etc. Thanks.

General Pokémon forum - Talk about general things about Pokemon, like the anime, manga, favorite Pokemon, etc.
- Official "is this a hacked Pokemon?" thread - Check to see if your Pokemon is legit in this thread.
Pokeficiton forum - Jog your creative juices and make your own Pokemon adventure!
Trading forum - Offer and request Pokemon from Generations IV and V!
Strategy forum - Talk about your best competitive Pokemon set ups and battle tactics.
Battle forum - Battle fellow Neoseeker members on your own custom terms!
Clan forum - Join or create a clan here!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Oct 07, 12 at 3:10pmUltimateMew93

What was your first pokemon caugh in white or black 2? Mine was a shiny level 3 Purrloin

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 16, 12 at 5:21pm
RegalBryant

I have 20 shinies.

In White 2, Riolu.
In Black 2, Cobalion. One Poke challenge.

Oct 16, 12 at 5:02pm
Phi

quote DXtreme12
If I remember right, mine was a Patrat. About how long does it take before you run into a shiny Pokemon?

I've been playing since Blue, I usually get a game from the duo and then the third game, I clock in about 150 hours on each play through and could complete game several times and I still haven't found a shiny.
    So, forever.

Oct 16, 12 at 6:58am
Geo

Patrat! That thing can evolve into a Pokemon which can use Hypnosis with his eyes.
Freaaaky.

Oct 16, 12 at 3:22am
BloodRune

My first catch was Splashes the lvl.5 Azurill (female). After that I went and caught a Riolu, Mareep and Sewaddle.

Oct 15, 12 at 11:34pm
Tohru1529

I got a female Purrloin lvl 7 as my first catch in my box 1 no nickname for her. I want to,but I could think of one. I have 6 badge, with these pokemon in my party, and they are Genesect lvl44, Deerling lvl31,Zorua lvl26,Dewott lvl20,Pidove lvl16, and last but not lest that just grow a lvl is my Growlie my Growlithe lvl12.I need train my pokemon lvl, I am at rote 20 training my pokemons.

Oct 15, 12 at 1:44pm
DXtreme12

If I remember right, mine was a Patrat. About how long does it take before you run into a shiny Pokemon?

Other than Patrat I have Snivy, Psyduck, Riolu, Lillipup, Purrloin, Genesect, Pidove, Mareep, and Azurill. I haven't even gotten my first gym badge yet and I'm already catching a lot of Pokemon!

Oct 15, 12 at 12:09pm
Phi

Mine was Purrlion.

Oct 15, 12 at 6:36am
Zeezow

My first catch was a Psyduck, too C:

Oct 11, 12 at 12:08pm
Eiche

Zeezow the Psyduck.
:>

Oct 11, 12 at 1:20am
FabledKnight