Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » FIFA Soccer 13 » Neo United FC - Sign ups closed! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Hey!

Please read the FIFA 13 Rules and Guidelines before posting to ensure that your posts do not breach any of the existing sitewide or forum-specific rules and regulations.

Also, it is extremely beneficial to everyone if posts are easy to read and comprehend. Correct spelling and basic punctuation make posts seem less clustered and promotes a good image of the poster. Additionally, it is easier to get your point across if your post is easy to understand.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AS Roma Brisbane Roar Australia MK Dons Elgin City Hibernian FC Barcelona Real Madrid Hellas Verona Lazio Liverpool FC Fluminense Some United Bloke Atalanta Bologna Partick Thistle Palermo Parma Napoli Torino Bromley AFC Bournemouth Arsenal Aston Villa Barnsley Birmingham Blackburn Rovers Blackpool Bolton Wanderers Bradford Brentford Burnley Cardiff City Charlton Athletic Chelsea Chesterfield Crewe Crystal Palace Derby County Everton Exeter Fulham Grimsby Hull City Ipswich Leeds United Leicester City Luton Town Manchester City Manchester United Middlesbrough FC Millwall Newcastle United Norwich Nottingham Forest Peterborough Portsmouth QPR Reading Rotherham United Sheffield United Sheffield Wednesday Southampton Southend United Stevenage Stoke City Swansea Tottenham Tranmere Rovers Watford West Bromwich Albion West Ham Wigan Wolves England FC United of Manchester Olympiakos Milan Fiorentina WC14 Algeria WC14 Argentina WC14 Australia Leighton Baines 3 Leighton Baines Leighton Baines 2 WC14 Belgium WC14 Bosnia and Herzegovina Borussia Dortmund WC14 Brazil Cagliari Catania Aberdeen Celtic Chester WC14 Chile Verona WC14 Ivory Coast WC14 Cameroon WC14 Colombia WC14 Costa Rica WC14 Croatia WC14 Ecuador WC14 England WC14 Spain WC14 France Genoa WC14 Germany WC14 Ghana WC14 Greece Heart of Midlothian WC14 Honduras Casillas Inter WC14 Iran WC14 Italy WC14 Japan Juventus WC14 South Korea Siena WC14 Mexico WC14 Holland WC14 Nigeria Lyon Pescara WC14 Portugal Rangers Real Salt Lake Rugby Town WC14 Russia Sunderland AFC Sampdoria WC14 Switzerland Totti 1 Totti 2 Udinese WC14 Uruguay WC14 USA Van Der Vaart

hideOriginal Post

Oct 07, 12 at 1:43pmLegendOfNufc

If you want to join, fill out this form

Name (must be sensible):
Shirt Number:
Date of birth: (Must be between 1983 and 1990):
Nation:
Positions: (Choose 4)
Foot:
Height (In imperial measurement):
Weight:
Body Type:
Hair style:
Hair colour:
Skin Colour:
Boots:
Glove colour: (optional):
1 stat to be 81-85:
1 stat to be 76-80:
3 stats to be 71-75:
Traits: (Choose 2):
Previous clubs (just for a bit of storyline):

Notification Nuke: KillaAshley standrfc Printer67 TheNebH Wembley_way sigge sameenbot2997 robzda D4N D3structor hullfclegend magicfox12

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 11, 12 at 8:16am
LegendOfNufc

quote Joshuawwe92
quote LegendOfNufc
did you stop doing these ?
I had prepared my next few updates but they all went missing and it took ages to re-type them, and at the same time my save froze which made me rage

Sorry

Dec 11, 12 at 7:58am
Joshuawwe92

quote LegendOfNufc
did you stop doing these ?

Oct 17, 12 at 8:18am
LegendOfNufc

QPR fall into serious financial troubles!

Premier League club QPR have fell into massive financial termoil after their previous owner, Tony Fernandes, abandoned the club to save his health after a health scare, no-one knows whom will save QPR, but if they don't find a new owner quickly then with the massive wages QPR pay their players, they surely will suffer another financial meltdown which may go down worse then Portsmouth's!

An Argentinian buisnessman, named Geronimo Gioda, has said that he is willing to buy the club - but there will be massive changes to how it is run, saying that he will sell anyone on big wages and replace them with players who demand small wages - also he will be bringing in a completely new youth regime to the Loftus Road club, as they have not produced many great players in their history. There is also talk about the club rebranding their name to Neo United FC, named after his company, Neoseeker Cars ltd. Geronimo Gioda was unavailable for a press conference in Argentina earlier today to discuss this.

Reaction on the QPR forums has been against plans for Gioda to take over: as one member, Danny Sinclair, said: I really don't want this to happen at all, we want to keep the history of QPR and we would appreciate it if he didn't rebrand the club to float extra money in, we would rather be lower for a few seasons and keep us branded as 'QPR' instead of being called 'Neo United FC' and finish really high up. However, other QPR fans saw it as a good idea, even if there is going to be a total change. Todd Spencer, a random QPR fan said: "If it will save the club I devote my life to, literally I do, then I am happy for them to change the name!".

The question does remain though, what will happen to the players, if the takeover happens? BBC correspondent Mike Thatcher predicted "They will have to be sold on the cheap if they are to stay afloat really, it will be a tough time for QPR and everyone involved with them - and the fans of QPR aswell to a certain extent of course, I really hope they survive though!"

Next update - Neo United FC introduction.

Sigge - they will be monthly updates with a few massive 1 game updates for the massive ones. These will start after the introduction to the story. I hope that answers your question

Oct 15, 12 at 2:54pm
Sigge

LegendOfNufc
Will your updates be monthly, every 6 months, yearly or what?

Oct 15, 12 at 12:44am
graeme_pavlovic

quote LegendOfNufc
quote graeme_pavlovic
Name (must be sensible): Jimbo Mitchell

According to the Creation centre this name is profanity, when it isn't. So do you want to change your name?
Sorry for the late reply. That is weird! If you can still change it then just do Jamie Mitchell

Oct 14, 12 at 10:36am
LegendOfNufc

Finished the squad - search for 'Neo United' on the creation centre if you want to use it.

I will be doing updates in this thread for my save

Oct 14, 12 at 3:23am
LegendOfNufc

quote Joshuawwe92
quote robzda
Name (must be sensible): Robert Glaar (Pronounced Rob-eyr Gl-ayer)
Shirt Number: 75
Date of birth: (Must be between 1983 and 1990): 25/12/1989
Nation: Francais - France
Positions: (Choose 4) GK/SW/CB/CDM
Foot: Right
Height (In imperial measurement): Tallest allowed on CC
Weight: 85kg
Body Type: Lean
Hair style: Middle Spikes + Black Casual Beard
Hair colour: Black
Skin Colour: White
Boots: Any Red ones
Glove colour: (optional): Red
1 stat to be 81-85: Reflexes
1 stat to be 76-80: Diving
3 stats to be 71-75: Other GK stats
Traits: (Choose 2): Team player, GK Up for Corners
Previous clubs (just for a bit of storyline): Montpellier

Legendofnufc
Damn you i wanted to be the tallest

Back on topic when the team will be available?
Im going to finish it today

Oct 13, 12 at 9:12pm
Joshuawwe92

quote robzda
Name (must be sensible): Robert Glaar (Pronounced Rob-eyr Gl-ayer)
Shirt Number: 75
Date of birth: (Must be between 1983 and 1990): 25/12/1989
Nation: Francais - France
Positions: (Choose 4) GK/SW/CB/CDM
Foot: Right
Height (In imperial measurement): Tallest allowed on CC
Weight: 85kg
Body Type: Lean
Hair style: Middle Spikes + Black Casual Beard
Hair colour: Black
Skin Colour: White
Boots: Any Red ones
Glove colour: (optional): Red
1 stat to be 81-85: Reflexes
1 stat to be 76-80: Diving
3 stats to be 71-75: Other GK stats
Traits: (Choose 2): Team player, GK Up for Corners
Previous clubs (just for a bit of storyline): Montpellier

Legendofnufc
Damn you i wanted to be the tallest

Back on topic when the team will be available?

Oct 13, 12 at 5:04am
unclebobert87

I would join up if i had the game and my PS3. I'll let you know when i get back on and have the game

Oh, never mind, just realised what this is, i thought it was the Clubs sign up... Should read before posting. I'll get back to you later

Oct 13, 12 at 4:29am
LegendOfNufc

quote graeme_pavlovic
Name (must be sensible): Jimbo Mitchell

According to the Creation centre this name is profanity, when it isn't. So do you want to change your name?