Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » FIFA Soccer 13 » possible career mode improvements » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AS Roma Brisbane Roar Australia MK Dons Elgin City Hibernian FC Barcelona Real Madrid Hellas Verona Lazio Liverpool FC Fluminense Some United Bloke Atalanta Bologna Partick Thistle Palermo Parma Napoli Torino Bromley AFC Bournemouth Arsenal Aston Villa Barnsley Birmingham Blackburn Rovers Blackpool Bolton Wanderers Bradford Brentford Burnley Cardiff City Charlton Athletic Chelsea Chesterfield Crewe Crystal Palace Derby County Everton Exeter Fulham Grimsby Hull City Ipswich Leeds United Leicester City Luton Town Manchester City Manchester United Middlesbrough FC Millwall Newcastle United Norwich Nottingham Forest Peterborough Portsmouth QPR Reading Rotherham United Sheffield United Sheffield Wednesday Southampton Southend United Stevenage Stoke City Swansea Tottenham Tranmere Rovers Watford West Bromwich Albion West Ham Wigan Wolves FC United of Manchester Olympiakos Milan Fiorentina Borussia Dortmund Cagliari Catania Aberdeen Celtic Chester Verona Genoa Heart of Midlothian Casillas Inter Juventus Siena Lyon Pescara Rangers Real Salt Lake Rugby Town Sunderland AFC Sampdoria Totti 1 Totti 2 Udinese Van Der Vaart
Note to Guests: Hey!

Please read the FIFA 13 Rules and Guidelines before posting to ensure that your posts do not breach any of the existing sitewide or forum-specific rules and regulations.

Also, it is extremely beneficial to everyone if posts are easy to read and comprehend. Correct spelling and basic punctuation make posts seem less clustered and promotes a good image of the poster. Additionally, it is easier to get your point across if your post is easy to understand.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 07, 12 at 1:50pm
CKO

quote Eh Croissant
Forget improvements, just fix the damn bugs and make the feature actually playable.

Either that or just don't bother with Career Mode at all. Online features may make EA the money but if they don't want to please those of us who buy the game for CM then I'd rather they didn't.
Agreed.

I'd suggest taking a 2x4, wrapping some barbed wire around and setting it on fire. Then, I'd pay a visit to EA HQ.

Seriously, the constant freezing is frustrating enough, but when I was actually able to play I wanted to kill myself. I had like 10 games in a row where my team would just behave like amateurs, not being able to string together a few passes, horrible first touches, missing chances a 7 year wouldn't miss and inviting opposition into our box by not holding defensive positions. Of course, the other team would play brilliantly on top of all that, be it Blackpool or Swansea...amazing.

Oct 07, 12 at 12:50pm
Eh Croissant

Forget improvements, just fix the damn bugs and make the feature actually playable.

Either that or just don't bother with Career Mode at all. Online features may make EA the money but if they don't want to please those of us who buy the game for CM then I'd rather they didn't.

Oct 07, 12 at 12:28pm
LegendOfNufc

A CM that doesn't freeze itself.

Oct 07, 12 at 12:24pm
joshlyn

fmh22 i'm pretty sure all of them have been on previous fifa's at some point.

i want a better way to filter players. for example a height filter o that you can get a minimum/maximum height for a player and another couple of skill filters (finishing, shot power etc) so you can get a more filtered list of players you want. for example in a striker i would want him to be fast, have good stamina and have a good shot but because there are only 2 skill filters i can't search that precisely

Oct 07, 12 at 11:09am
FMH442

I love the improvements for career mode this year, especially the improved growth of players and getting better youth academy players. There are however a few things I wouldn't mind adding next year to make it perfect:

Visual simulation of games where you can jump into matches at any point

The ability to use transfer budgets for other purposes like training facilities/youth academy and stadium building and positional coaching

Ticket revenue from home matches

Sponsors

A youth/reserve team