Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Tri » Mid-Air Tusk Break » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 12, 12 at 1:04pm
beetle1998

Nothing happens, i glitched it one time so that i was on his back when he rolled, Which was funny, But i managed to break his spine just before he jumped, nothing happened, besides it breaking of course.

Oct 07, 12 at 6:52pm
RockofKuthian

I think u just can't hit him there. But we should try what you said@ wild with counting it all. By we i do mean: I'm too lazy to do it so someone should do it :b

Oct 07, 12 at 11:09am
Phlogiston

You know, I've done something similar multiple times. If I break a part, the "breaking" will always show up (little pieces of stuff will fly), but the monster might not flinch due to being either lying on the ground, staggered, or in a trap. My guess is that the tusk will break right away, but jhen won't appear to notice it.

Oct 07, 12 at 6:04am
Dark Arcanine

I reckon nothing would happen, and the break animation would be delayed until it's finished the jump. Furthermore, I imagine it's probably got temporary invulnerability during said jump, and may not even register the damage at all.

Oct 07, 12 at 5:49am
Its_my_time24

I was talking about it with wildfire and RockofKuthian. What if, we count the amount of ballista it takes to de-tusk a tusk of a Jhen Mohran. We can shoot enough so its 1 away from a break. SO, when the Jhen Mohran hops over, Would it break but still jump over, would it fall on us, would it lag so it stays upside-down? What do you think would happen, and is it possible?

I once did something similar. I Jhen had 1 tusk and it was far away, about to charge, but threw rock. So i shoot a ballista and it staggers. I heard the noice of a break and saw pieces flying, when it charged, i saw that i de-tusked it. Noone noticed though