Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Assassin's Creed III » 15 minutes of Demo footage **SPOILERS** » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Abstergo Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Unity Altair Arno Assassin Connor Ezio

hideOriginal Post

Oct 07, 12 at 2:27amDragoon

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 25, 12 at 4:29am
Jet Odessa

just watched the first three minutes and stopped. really going dark now. must resit temptation!

Oct 17, 12 at 4:31pm
toatak

The music is great, and the best part of this video for me. I just wonder if Balfe will take any ques from Kyd when it comes to the atmospheric pieces of music.

Oct 10, 12 at 7:21am
Taki

Ahh climbing rocks and the music is teh best. Multiple combo kill too at 13:25.

Oct 08, 12 at 6:25pm
intoxication

Watched about 2 min in (which shows nothing) and gave up as work internet is a little too slow.

quote Stitch
lol, I still find it funny that even in this game, guards yell "Get down from there!" to you when they kinda spot you but not at an alarming rate yet, even though, you're an intruder, and rather warn you to get down from there before realising that it might be an intruder....
Obviously, it's his awesome outfit, perfectly designed to blend, lower suspicion and threat, and it obviously worked.

Oct 08, 12 at 5:19pm
Stitch

Is it me, or does he make a lot of noise when hanging on some stuff on the ceiling, and no one seems to hear that?

lol, I still find it funny that even in this game, guards yell "Get down from there!" to you when they kinda spot you but not at an alarming rate yet, even though, you're an intruder, and rather warn you to get down from there before realising that it might be an intruder....

Oct 08, 12 at 3:47pm
TheBeardedMan

I watched him climb the cliff and then stopped this is the moment when I officially turn dark now. Yes it was a very spontaneous decision

Oct 07, 12 at 8:52pm
DarshD

Dragoon! Where did you find it It's great, just watched 3 minutes of it so that the game is not spoiled (Since the title says *spoilers*) I wonder whether they would release a demo on PSN, Xbox Live and Steam?

Oct 07, 12 at 2:27am
Dragoon