Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Guardian Cross » Quitting sale 5*+ 4* aces and more for auction 1day bidding $$only » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Welcome to the Guardian Cross forum on Neoseeker.com

Please note that we have provided a prefix system so users can better find your threads (listed next to the thread subject). Please try to use the appropriate one when possible. [ general | help | codes | guilds | selling | buying | trading ]. Clicking a prefix limits the display to threads of just that type.

Note: You should use the buying/selling tags for real-money trades and the trading tag for in-game trades involving ss/gs stones, etc. The general tag is for discussion topics and the help tag is for question threads.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 07, 12 at 2:25am

Auction ending soon 10 mins
Bids Winning are
valk ace buffed max agility Jaypoopoo 90usd
Titan ace max agi buffed attack beachie 85usd
Levi ace kiattisakb 50usd
Fast bah high buffed with thousand slashes interest in buy out price at 100 dropped From 120. See all pictured on thread. Got lots more meph Phoenix going cheap.

Got loads of amazing cards to sell.these will gets you in top s class easy.. When auction ends tomorrow thr highest bidders gets cards sent once payment recieved in PayPal. (verified) if you need photo can snap shot cards.list below

Titan ace max agilty also other stats pumped with lots stones.most above 3000 can take 2 3 ultra cards out easy. Bids start at 70usd for this cards. Buy out 150 usd
Valkyrie ace agility max pumped and other stats again this card knock 2 or 3 good ultras out..bid 60 usd start. buy out 120 usd
Ace leviathan few stones added bid start 40 buy out 90
Fast bahamut this is pumped with loads stones in. Amazing quick 3250 and high attack 3332 takes down 2 aces. All stats well over 3000 This is special card to have. Bid 80 buy out 150.
More to come..

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 08, 12 at 12:04am
Barrett100

Auction ended. Thanks to winning bidders please leave feedback. Thanks

Oct 07, 12 at 11:49pm
Barrett100

So sorry panna bids ended. Thanks though for winning ace sazuku

Oct 07, 12 at 11:12pm
pana

$51 for Ace Levi.

Oct 07, 12 at 10:26pm
Barrett100

Auction ending in 10 mins. At minute there is bids for
ace Levi 50
Valk 90
Titan 85
Negotiating Interest in fast bah as well for buy out price.

Last chance for these or other cards

Oct 07, 12 at 3:52pm
kiattisakb

50$ for Ace Leviathan

Oct 07, 12 at 12:12pm
Barrett100

Bah power gone now.thanks

Oct 07, 12 at 11:50am
Barrett100

Bump it up for auction

Oct 07, 12 at 10:52am
Barrett100

Bee pee wee. Have pm you. Bro..I did sent ace vamp but you never asked about its skills to me. I did not know this. Just put ace vamp for sale. Which i did send. Just not skills you wanted. Will refund you pal as out kindness.. Because i not at fault really.. Also been pm you loads about it. But not heard anything back from you.

Oct 07, 12 at 10:47am
Barrett100

Pana you are highest bidder up to yet thanks.

Oct 07, 12 at 10:14am
pana

$45 for Ace Levia.