Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Animal Crossing: New Leaf » The Club » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Looking to exchange friend codes and play online? There's a forum for that! Head over to the Wi-Fi & Friend Codes forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

DJ KK Gracie Gracie Isabelle KK Slider Kicks Leif Redd Reese Timmy and Tommy Tom Nook Bluebear Cheri Pudge Stitches Rudy Kiki Tangy Tangy Beau Cherry Goldie Hamlet Julian Melba Tex Ruby Poppy Chief Lobo Skye Wolfgang Black Cosmos Black Roses Black Tulips Blue Pansies Blue Roses Orange Cosmos Orange Pansies Orange Roses Pink Cosmos Pink Roses Pink Tulips Purple Pansies Purple Roses Purple Tulips Red Cosmos Red Pansies Red Roses Red Tulips White Cosmos White Pansies White Roses White Tulips Yellow Cosmos Yellow Pansies Yellow Roses Yellow Tulips Gold Roses Axe Rod Net Shovel Slingshot Watering Can Golden Axe Golden Rod Golden Net Golden Shovel Golden Slingshot Golden Watering Can Apple Cherries Orange Peach Pear Bamboo Seed Coconut Durian Lemon Lychee Mango Persimmon Pond Smelt Red Snapper Agrius Butterfly Bell Bag Candy Fossil Gyroid Party Popper Pitfall Seed Present Shirt Umbrella Wallpaper Sweets House Pink Riboon Purple Ribbon Large Acorn Rotting Acorn Small Acorn Acorn New Leaf

hideOriginal Post

Oct 06, 12 at 11:10pmFluidity

Of all of the things I saw in the latest Nintendo Direct, I think my favorite has to be the club. It's seriously going to be the first thing I look for when I settle into my town. All the little people dancing and freaking out over the lights and music put such a big smile on my face. The guy with the glasses in the picture above was going nuts in the video haha. :3

Anyway, what do you think about the club? Did it come as a surprise to you like it did to me? How do you think it will work in regards to how/when your character will dance? Will you meet your neighbors (if you can) or wifi friends there?

Here are some adorable gifs from the video to give you a better idea:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 28, 12 at 10:01am
Scylla

clubs are cool. i wish KK was playin is cool guitar than some crappy turntables though

Nov 23, 12 at 9:12pm
Midnight

I came across this video and thought I'd share it here:

The video basically shows what the gifs are showing... But with one person and Dr Shrunk dancing. XD
Ooh, the second half is the dream place with the creepy tapir lady but it's overall pretty interesting.

Oct 09, 12 at 6:37pm
Gotenks

Pfffttt you would think with all of this excitement you have, you would of been reading it daily since it was posted.

Oct 09, 12 at 4:24pm
Fluidity

Pfft no way. I just get so excited that I miss some things.

Oct 09, 12 at 4:18pm
Gotenks

Psh, you guys just need to pay more attention. I provide the news and you ignore it.

Oct 09, 12 at 3:28pm
Fluidity

Lol Charlie I just realized that Shrunk being at the club was mentioned in Gotenks's post. That confirms that it's him, but we're derps for not seeing it mentioned in the first place.

Oct 08, 12 at 9:22pm
Midnight

quote Charlie
Midnight: So can we have ALL the emotions?

Also wtf, don't blame it on me, smelly. Everything is always your fault. ;I

squiggle bath: Gangnam style would be amazing, I hope they add it in last minute!

...I think so. I can't remember all this new information, ahh. XD
no u smelly.

Oct 08, 12 at 9:15pm
Charlie

Midnight: So can we have ALL the emotions?

Also wtf, don't blame it on me, smelly. Everything is always your fault. ;I

squiggle bath: Gangnam style would be amazing, I hope they add it in last minute!

Oct 08, 12 at 6:11pm
Midnight

quote Charlie
quote Midnight
quote Charlie
{size=1Lol wtf, is that a piece of Dr. Shrunk's head in this gif?

{img}http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j41/Tomboyk003/Random/g2.gif[/img]

Oh lord imagine him dancing. Although......that could be an animal. I BET COPPER IS THE SECURITY GUARD, AND OR BOOKER.

Maybe he teaches people dance moves now.
Ah yes smelly! Somebody would have to teach you some dance moves! I don't think you would just know them right away. I can see you choosing from many like the emotions and you can get up to 4 (I wish it was at least 5 or 6, maybe there is new on that if it's the same or not).

But yeah, it would be funny if he was the one to teach you the dance moves, it gives him more purpose.

Justin is lame.

We can keep every emotion we learn now, right? So much information to remember.
I can see Dr. Shrunk teaching us some crazy moves. 8D

Lol, shushies squiggle bath. >: I tried to fix it but it went all weird so I gave up. ;L
Just pretend it's Charlol's fault.

Oct 08, 12 at 6:37am
Squiggle

That's some nice markup Midnight. B|

Learning dance moves would be cool! :3 We should be able to learn Gangnam Style.