Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Nintendo 3DS » Trio of GBA Mario Games Heading to the eShop? » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

DS Logo Animal Crossing New Leaf Castlevania Lord of Shadow Cooking Mama DKC Returns 3D Dead or Alive Dimensions Ace Attorney Dual Destinies Fire Emblem Awakening Harvest Moon A New Beginning Kid Icarus Uprising Luigis Mansion Dark Moon Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Mario Kart 7 Dream Team Monster Hunter 4 New Super Mario Bros 2 Amsey Sigma Squiggle Heibai Swampert X Eiche Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy Pokemon X Pokemon Y Project X Zone Resident Evil Revelations Rune Factory 4 Mario 3D Land Shin Megami Tensei IV Sonic Generations Star Fox 64 3D Paper Mario Sticker Star Tales of the Abyss
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Oct 06, 12 at 9:22pmGotenks

According to neogaf.com, the boxart for three Game Boy Advance titles - Super Mario Ball, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, and Mario Golf Advance Tour have appeared on Nintendo’s servers. Apparently, there is an assumption that Nintendo plans to release these classics on the Nintendo eShop’s Virtual Console.
Source

Not really sure what Super Mario Ball is but I'd love to play Superstar saga on my 3DS.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 21, 12 at 9:33pm
Spook

Mario Golf Advance! Ahh, good memories.

Camelot rocks.

Oct 21, 12 at 8:44pm
FoneBoneFan15

I'm also looking forward to Super Mario Advance: 1, 2, and 4.

Oct 21, 12 at 4:26am
CAGarber

still wish they would've kept the GBA slot on the 3DS, oh well hopefully I can find an Advance SP for cheap on craigslist or something, should've thought things through a little better before selling my DS Lite (Dumbass) lol

Oct 08, 12 at 5:12pm
RegalBryant

Mario & Luigi! Yay!

Oct 07, 12 at 3:50pm
FoneBoneFan15

I hope there is restore points in the GBA Virtual Console. I also hope that people will no longer lose data when pressing the HOME button while playing GBA games.

Oct 07, 12 at 4:15am
Dark Arcanine

I have to say, the opening cut scene amused me. x3 Not fussed about the golf game, but the other two sound like good additions.

Oct 07, 12 at 12:34am
Insanity Prevails

quote Gotenks
Not really sure what Super Mario Ball

Mario pinball. Because why not? That probably ranks as one of the weirdest Mario openings ever, but part of me really want to play it. O__O

Oct 06, 12 at 9:22pm
Gotenks

According to neogaf.com, the boxart for three Game Boy Advance titles - Super Mario Ball, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, and Mario Golf Advance Tour have appeared on Nintendo’s servers. Apparently, there is an assumption that Nintendo plans to release these classics on the Nintendo eShop’s Virtual Console.
Source

Not really sure what Super Mario Ball is but I'd love to play Superstar saga on my 3DS.