Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Borderlands 2 » Ermahgerd Gernade fail » Post Reply

Note to Guests: If you are here to request a trade or duplicates please go to the Borderlands 2 Trading Subforum instead, thank you.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Angel_BL1 Brick_BL1 Claptrap_CL4P-TP Lilith_BL1 Moxxi_BL1 Ned_BL1

hideOriginal Post

Oct 06, 12 at 9:12pmBaDaZzBoOzIe

my friend recently cloned me a copy of his "Rolling thunder"
it does 10k x 7 damage

Okay more to the fail
i was in a fairly small area filled with enemies, i threw it (Not knowing how it works as i just got it)
Turns out it bounces like 7 times in a straight line exploding every time it touches the ground.. then splits like a MIRV, I soon found out not to throw it in a small area.. Due to my revive cost lol

Have you guys got an rocket launcher / grenade fails?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 07, 12 at 9:43pm
Vicarious

Never really happened to me, at least not yet.

I have been hit by my own grenade but nothing to bad.

Oct 07, 12 at 4:53pm
Ditnopota

When going for Challenges, I killed myself with grenades and rockets more than I'd like to admit.

Oct 07, 12 at 3:30pm
Shadow of Death

quote Paper Fox
quote Shadow of Death
The pre-order bonus FIreworks grenade mod killed me a few times because I used it in enclosed spaces.
Doesn't the flavour text specifically say not to use it indoors? :laugh:
Yeah, but the grenade is only useful there, since it starts flying high in the sky right away.

So basically it's a warning and also advice. If you can toss it into a room of enemies (when you're in another room), it can be useful and deadly....

Basically it's a double edged sword...grenade...thing.

Oct 07, 12 at 2:36pm
Paper Fox

quote Shadow of Death
The pre-order bonus FIreworks grenade mod killed me a few times because I used it in enclosed spaces.
Doesn't the flavour text specifically say not to use it indoors?

Oct 07, 12 at 5:07am
Shadow of Death

It's an absolutely worthless grenade mod really (maybe it has potential for great power, I dunno, but it can't hit anything that isn't right in front of you, or in an enclosed space).

So yeah, as soon as I get a regular grenade mod I swap it out forthwith.

Oct 07, 12 at 4:35am
Avalith

quote RatedRViper
I had one. My rocket launcher needed reloading so i switched to my pistol. When i killed all the enemies i found a relic. Rab over to it and switched guns to reload the launcher. My guy threw it at the floor and it broke through my shield and killed me cuz i had like 50 Health Points -.- it was tediore (i think) or whatever one explodes when reloading.

I went back and couldnt find the relic either -_-
This is why I don't use Tediore rocket launchers. That's happened way too many times to me.

Oct 06, 12 at 10:05pm
RatedRViper

I had one. My rocket launcher needed reloading so i switched to my pistol. When i killed all the enemies i found a relic. Rab over to it and switched guns to reload the launcher. My guy threw it at the floor and it broke through my shield and killed me cuz i had like 50 Health Points -.- it was tediore (i think) or whatever one explodes when reloading.

I went back and couldnt find the relic either -_-

Oct 06, 12 at 9:12pm
BaDaZzBoOzIe

my friend recently cloned me a copy of his "Rolling thunder"
it does 10k x 7 damage

Okay more to the fail
i was in a fairly small area filled with enemies, i threw it (Not knowing how it works as i just got it)
Turns out it bounces like 7 times in a straight line exploding every time it touches the ground.. then splits like a MIRV, I soon found out not to throw it in a small area.. Due to my revive cost lol

Have you guys got an rocket launcher / grenade fails?