Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Animal Crossing: New Leaf » Villagers! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Looking to exchange friend codes and play online? There's a forum for that! Head over to the Wi-Fi & Friend Codes forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Gracie Rudy KK Slider Poppy Present Tex Acorn Rotten Acorn Wallpaper Small Acorn Tangy Umbrella Goldie Stitches Apple Axe Tangy Beau Black Cosmos Black Roses Black Tulips Blue Pansies Blue Roses Bluebear Candy Cheri Cherries Chief Coconut DJ KK Durian Pond Smelt Fishing Rod Fossil Gold Roses Golden Axe Golden Fishing Rod Golden Net Golden Shovel Golden Slingshot Golden Watering Can Pink Ribbon Sweets House Gracie Gyroid Bamboo Seed Mango Kicks Kiki Isabelle Purple Ribbon Leif Lemon Lychee Melba Bell Bag Net Tom Nook T and T Orange Cosmos Orange Pansies Orange Roses Orange Peach Pear Persimmon Pink Cosmos Pink Roses Pink Tulips Pitfall Seed Pudge Purple Pansies Purple Roses Purple Tulips Party Popper Red Cosmos Red Pansies Red Roses Red Snapper Red Tulips Redd Reese Leaf Shirt Shovel Skye Slingshot Perfect Apple Cherry Watering Can White Cosmos White Pansies White Roses White Tulips Wolfgang Lobo Yellow Cosmos Yellow Pansies Yellow Roses Yellow Tulips Large Acorn

hideOriginal Post

Oct 06, 12 at 6:50pmMidnight

So we're getting lots of new villagers, yay! Is there anything particular you are hoping to see? Like as in species, designs etc.
All I really want is a seal villager and some sort of stereotypical Scottish sheep villager... or something like that. xD
Also, a new wolf with a personality other than snooty or cranky.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 18, 12 at 11:59pm
Jeakboy

I kind of wish they would implement axolotls, like Dr. Shrunk, I have a feeling those characters would have a side of comedy to them Plus the colouring would be interesting haha!

Nov 08, 12 at 9:48am
daphnejames

I want them to have a female bat witch is pink or a unicorn (dont ask)

Oct 08, 12 at 1:19pm
RegalBryant

Cricket neighbors.

Oct 07, 12 at 7:54pm
Midnight

Go say that to the frogs and octopi. B| ...Or whatever is the plural for octopus. :'(
But yeah, I guess introducing insects would be strange. Eek, a massive praying mantis villager.

Oct 07, 12 at 7:46pm
Fluidity

They are animals, but we catch insects and keep them in our house, as do our other neighbors. I don't think a butterfly neighbor would appreciate that. :3

Oct 07, 12 at 7:43pm
Midnight

Insect are animals though! >:
quote Fluidity
quote Midnight
Shame on you, Fluidity! Not linking to the Animal Crossing wiki on neo.
D:! Shame on me indeed. Our wiki page is much better anyway, but the other one was the first thing that popped up in a quick google search. I lol'd at the "Rabbit in Real Life" section at the bottom.
Hurrhurr. 8D The page is much more effective, especially with all them pretty pictures. ;I

Oct 07, 12 at 7:36pm
Fluidity

quote Justin
Would it be weird to have, like, Butterfly neighbors? Haha.
Lolz yes, because this game is called "Animal Crossing" not "Insect Crossing".

Oct 07, 12 at 6:50pm
Justin

They already have octopus neighbors which are both in the museum and capable of being caught and given to said neighbor. I don't think the museum should stop developing neighbors, personally.

They have horse neighbors. No need for ponies.

Would it be weird to have, like, Butterfly neighbors? Haha.

Oct 07, 12 at 6:47pm
Virtue

Charlie: One can only hope ponies will never be added. They already have rabbits, we don't need anymore stupid species.

I'd like to see some more marine animals, but I doubt that'll be the case since they have their place in the museum. It'd make my day if there were whale neighbors. Even if they had just one, that's more than enough.

Oct 07, 12 at 4:15pm
Midnight-Camelot

The animal I'm most excited for is the little hamster, I used to like bears and squirrels more but if they've added quite a few hamsters I could have a few new best friends