markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AS Roma Brisbane Roar Australia MK Dons Elgin City Hibernian FC Barcelona Real Madrid Hellas Verona Lazio Liverpool FC Fluminense Some United Bloke Atalanta Bologna Partick Thistle Palermo Parma Napoli Torino Bromley AFC Bournemouth Arsenal Aston Villa Barnsley Birmingham Blackburn Rovers Blackpool Bolton Wanderers Bradford Brentford Burnley Cardiff City Charlton Athletic Chelsea Chesterfield Crewe Crystal Palace Derby County Everton Exeter Fulham Grimsby Hull City Ipswich Leeds United Leicester City Luton Town Manchester City Manchester United Middlesbrough FC Millwall Newcastle United Norwich Nottingham Forest Peterborough Portsmouth QPR Reading Rotherham United Sheffield United Sheffield Wednesday Southampton Southend United Stevenage Stoke City Swansea Tottenham Tranmere Rovers Watford West Bromwich Albion West Ham Wigan Wolves FC United of Manchester Olympiakos Milan Fiorentina Borussia Dortmund Cagliari Catania Aberdeen Celtic Chester Verona Genoa Heart of Midlothian Casillas Inter Juventus Siena Lyon Pescara Rangers Real Salt Lake Rugby Town Sunderland AFC Sampdoria Totti 1 Totti 2 Udinese Van Der Vaart
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Oct 06, 12 at 4:56pmHigh Road

The seventh of July 2012, the face of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club changed forever. All seemed rosy as Spurs fans looked forward to seeing how new manager André Villas-Boas was to shape the club. However something was happening at White Hart Lane which was set to change the face of one of England's biggest teams and bring about a bigger transition than fans had hoped for....

Want to get involved? I'm looking for at a maximum of 22 members to be the stars of the Spurs revolution on the pitch. If we can't get that many, I'll draft in some Neoseeker legends to fill the spots. Let me know below what you think

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 18, 13 at 7:56am
Mace85

quote Adinio
quote Mace85
quote Adinio
quote Mace85
I had thought this had fallen through!

Put away my PES to play some NBA Jam and randomly checked Neoseeker today
You need to come back and do a story about your Hjorwesland team
If I am going to do a story, I need to do a reboot of that game I think - capture it from the start. Might be fun to relive that run, but maybe put them in a tougher league this time...
I always save over my data, so the early year moves arent there to see anymore
Sounds great. Your Master League journeys are probably the ones that inspired Saintragler Rovers. I could try and design some kits - are you on Xbox or PS3? That really adds a twist!
I am playing on PS3, decided to keep the standard kits and ridiculous name.
I wont derail this thread any further, but I am snapping pictures as I go, so I might do a mini-SOMS

Feb 16, 13 at 11:47am
Adinio

quote Mace85
quote Adinio
quote Mace85

If I am going to do a story, I need to do a reboot of that game I think - capture it from the start. Might be fun to relive that run, but maybe put them in a tougher league this time...
Sounds great. Your Master League journeys are probably the ones that inspired Saintragler Rovers. I could try and design some kits - are you on Xbox or PS3? That really adds a twist!

Feb 16, 13 at 11:07am
Mace85

quote Adinio
quote Mace85

Feb 16, 13 at 10:10am
Adinio

quote Mace85

Feb 16, 13 at 9:23am
Mace85

Feb 14, 13 at 6:59am
RAUL94

quote High Road
I see how it is :'(

Feb 10, 13 at 3:58pm
Simper Fi

can i join plz?

Feb 06, 13 at 9:05am
Adinio

Remember. I'm Nacho Cheisito

Feb 06, 13 at 3:03am
High Road

Haha you've been created awhile like everyone else, but now comes the hard part where I have to put names to members again.

Feb 05, 13 at 7:30pm
ResistanceFailure

Have I been 'created' yet?

Had a hard time keeping up with this thread.