Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » NBA 2K13 » So, any game breaking glitches? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 10, 13 at 4:54pm
Dcjr2

Why didn't the makers of 2k12 make this game glitch free?? I'm quite sure they could have. Makes u want to never buy these games anymore. It's not fun to get to the end and it freezes and u can't enjoy the title or go on to season 2. Waste of money

Oct 13, 12 at 5:18pm
ambing1

so far so good. I just finished my first season in my career and everything looks good. no freezing issue after the championship like in nba 2k12.

Oct 12, 12 at 10:36pm
snake1778

How come i cant join online association it say fail to communicate with server

Oct 06, 12 at 4:35pm
Smell The Chiken

Not yet. Just some awkward clipping issues, but they barely take away from the game. I'm still scoring about 10 points as a center coming off the bench. No excessive turnovers and the pick and roll works. And even if some weird glitch like the trade issues is found, 2K will probably fix it in a few weeks like they did last year.

Oct 06, 12 at 1:11pm
Demonfurby

Before I get this game, I need to know whether or not there are the awful glitches in it, similar to those that kept me from enjoying 2k12, aka the trade glitch. Has anyone encountered anything like that yet?