Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: Welcome to our Rage of Bahamut forum, to maximize your experience we do encourage that you register to gain access to PM functions and other user abilities to enhance your experience on the site.Commenting on a recent transaction or posting a scam alert?

[Good Feedback] | [Negative Feedback]

Warning: By participating here, you acknowledge and accept that your details may be added to the Official Trading Blacklist at the discretion of moderators in the event of our community filing reports of bad trading experiences with you or for any other reason they deem appropriate.

hideOriginal Post

Oct 06, 12 at 7:12amPokeme

as above...

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 19, 12 at 2:42pm
GonnaGetIt

I see ibezee is on right now so thought i would pull this back up for him to read.

Oct 31, 12 at 9:03am
RoBRUs

quote curado
I did a dispute with paypal..also a few others who got scammed from a dude selling the same stuff to multiple users and we got are money back..

i attempted a dispute with paypal for the same situation involving me and edward.... he purchased an account and contents and the user managed to recover that account after he was paid and then sold account to me and got paid twice.... (luckily i never leave cards on the account before i pay) i was denied a recoup of the money because if you gift payment you can only file claim as fraud and they check to see if "hacking" of your account actually happened... when i called paypal informed me the dont cover person to person gifts for any reason other than true someone hacked my account situations... their advice was to contact the reciever of the funds and ask for them back HA!

also for us traders that keep a paypal balance there is no "bank" to request refunds from when paypal denies the claim because technically they are the bank... i had a long arguement concerning all of this and it seems they are stopping most legitimate we got scammed claims dead in the water... its almost worth the few extra bucks charged each transaction to pull from your account balance instead of paypals because yes your banks always side with you until other party PROVES otherwise...

just a reminder that ALL ACCOUNTS CAN BE RECOVERED its best if you buy an account to set payment up after you move all cards and ditch that account you dont want the previous owner coming back in two months and deciding he wants to play with YOUR cards on his account...

Oct 31, 12 at 8:25am
Pokeme

Ibezee

John B

nitrogen Electronics, jcbellejo@gmail.com

Oct 31, 12 at 6:04am
MitchOno

Call the bank, tell them of ur situation. They will side with u most of the times.. Ibeezee did this knowing the outcome. :/ paypal is unreliable when it comes to virtual goods ><

Oct 31, 12 at 3:29am
yipyipjim

just got an email from paypal.

failed to get back the pay as palpay will not protect buyer who bought virtual item.

...so sad

Oct 21, 12 at 12:22pm
curado

I did a dispute with paypal..also a few others who got scammed from a dude selling the same stuff to multiple users and we got are money back..

Oct 21, 12 at 12:14pm
Funny13ones

Like most have said call your bank and claim unauthorized charge to card and give the trasaction # banks allmost 100% side with you

Oct 21, 12 at 9:59am
MitchOno

quote Tbogard
Bad news is I lost the paypal dispute even though I sent the money as "BUYING GOODS". Even with documented evidence clearly showing that the seller scammed (communications, pms, and even admittance from seller that he was never going to produce any goods), Paypal simply looks at this as buyers not covered under intangible goods and swats the case away.
Um, boycott paypal? Lol... That is really demolishing their spirit, but true.. I'd suggest u guys read up on bank frauds and possible claims to retrieve ur money.. :/ idk anythin about banks so i can't help in this area..

Oct 21, 12 at 8:47am
Tbogard

It's a very sad day when I read this topic. my sympathies to dgtlmonk... I know you looked up to him and this must affect you the worse. heh I've kinda looked at you both as Batman and Robin so this sucks big time for Batman to turn villain. I would never have guessed this would happen, just recently (less than 2 weeks) I was scammed by Vampyrmason and Ibezee even offered advice and told the scammer off.

Bad news is I lost the paypal dispute even though I sent the money as "BUYING GOODS". Even with documented evidence clearly showing that the seller scammed (communications, pms, and even admittance from seller that he was never going to produce any goods), Paypal simply looks at this as buyers not covered under intangible goods and swats the case away.

I would advise victims to skip the paypal pain and just head straight to file a chargeback or fraud from your bank - you'd likely get better results than from paypal.

Unfortunately, with Ibezee pulling this act off, personally I have lost faith and trust in buying or selling stuff. It's a dark day.

Oct 20, 12 at 5:36pm
dgtlmonk

quote swashy
my guess is he reasoned he got scam of a big sum last time. so he wanted make a fast buck by doing this to others to get back his losses. stupid if u ask me. he could have earn money the legit way and get more in long run and continued on to other games
I agree. Oh well, the reality is some of us choose to get immediate advantage over long lasting client-relationship. Added to that he disappoints a lot of us, specially ME ... i tried to contact him here, kik and line via some common order friends .. but to no avail. I'm a very forgiving and supporting friend .. but it's the least that I can do to be there for someone, but the fact he's mitigating the issue point towards him being guilty and scared to face the issue. Overall, his character was revealed still hope he'd learn the lesson from this in real life.

I am willing to help in any way I can to the victims.