Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Freedom Unite » Death Stench armor? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! - Even as a guest, we hope you will enjoy yourselves and follow the forum guidelines!Please read over the updated Freedom Unite Forum Guidelines!.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Oct 06, 12 at 5:48amvincentrago83

I am currently HR 3 and I wanted to get death stench armor, but the only one availible at the crafting shop is death stench bowls (waist) and the other armor pieces are not there. What can I do to unlock them?

Thanks in advance.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 09, 12 at 2:41pm
vincentrago83

Lol i did look it up but maybe you people had an easy way.

Oct 08, 12 at 9:19pm
Hanners

Unknown Skull and Master's Skull can both be found from the searchable bone piles in areas.
A familiar area that fits this description is the cave area in the Forest & Hills map, where most wyverns go to sleep when injured.

Old Jungle also has an area like this just as soon as you exit the caverns into a nest-like area. In fact, most nesting areas in maps usually have a bone pile that will yield the Unknown Skull and/or Master's Skull.
Master's Skull is generally found only on the High-Rank areas, while Unknown Skull is a find in the Low-Rank areas. So give those a shot.

Stout bones are a reward for defeating monsters in Hi-Rank like the Bulldrome, Blangonga, Rajang, etc. They can also be carved from Congalala, Blango, and Bulldrome. Hi-Rank, of course.

Next time though, I'd consider looking them up yourself rather than asking here, since the information is easily accessible through wikis or elsewhere. I'm not so hot about playing item hide-and-go-seek. If the item exists, someone has asked where it's found. Usually "item name" + mhfu in a google search will turn up whatever you're trying to locate.

Oct 08, 12 at 5:40pm
vincentrago83

How can I get stout bone, unknown skull, and masters skull?

Oct 08, 12 at 12:55pm
Hanners

Quite a bit of difference, yes.

For Death Stench S, you need the following, some items won't show up if you don't have one of these materials.
  • Stout Bone
  • Tigrex Fang+
  • Blangonga Fang+
  • Unknown Skull x3
  • Master's Skull
  • Striped Skin
This is besides the obvious Sinister Cloth + Elder Dragon Bone that you need for all the pieces.

Oct 08, 12 at 5:58am
vincentrago83

Oh bu the way guys, its Death Stench Armor S (im assuming thats high rank) does this make a difference? I noticed that all the low rank armor pieces are availible but the only high rank piece is Death Stench Bowels S (RARE- 8)

Oct 07, 12 at 4:28pm
gn_x00

quote vincentrago83
Also does anyone know a fast way to get sinister cloths?
Sinister Cloth is from trenya only I believe.
I forgot how much and where to send him, but you should be able to check wiki/faq for that

Oct 07, 12 at 8:25am
navv

quote vincentrago83
Thanks guys! How can I get xlink kai? I have a ps vita by the way so it might be different. Also does anyone know a fast way to get sinister cloths?
you dont have to use xlink kai you just need to donwload 1 winrar file and follow some steps

Oct 07, 12 at 8:22am
vincentrago83

Thanks guys! How can I get xlink kai? I have a ps vita by the way so it might be different. Also does anyone know a fast way to get sinister cloths?

Oct 06, 12 at 5:27pm
gn_x00

the low rank one?
IIRC:
Head = Blos Fang
Body = Unknown Skull
Hand = Tigrex Fang
Waist = Monster Bone+
Leg = Large Monster Bone

but if you're trying to get it because the almighty ESP, drop it

Oct 06, 12 at 2:32pm
Hanners

I'm not sure why your other armors aren't showing up. Try to get more Sinister Cloth and checking the armor smith again.
If that doesn't work, let me know.