Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Football Manager 2013 » FM classic mode or not?? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Oct 06, 12 at 2:25amGhetto Prince

Just been watching videoes ob youtube on fm13 classic mode an i dont know wether or not im going to be doing this classic mode. it says you can do a season in roughly ten hours but i dont know if i'l feel like im missing out if i do this classic mode

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 17, 12 at 7:43pm
Liverpool_96

quote Ghetto Prince
Thinking about it, i'm going to do FMC as a 'top' team like chelsea, inter or someone like that cos if its going to take 10 hours roughly to do a season then i won't bother putting loads of effort in, but my journeyman save which i always do first will definitly be done in the full game.
That's not a bad idea, think ill do something along the lines of that too with Liverpool.

Oct 17, 12 at 7:08pm
JonesLFC

How the hell is buying unlockables like a player you want or a bigger budget, "classic mode?"

Even though team talks are an important feature in the game, i wouldnt mind playing a simpler version of the game, one more like the old championship manager games. Ive never bothered with match preperation and set pieces. But buying unlockables doesnt sound very good at all.

Oct 10, 12 at 4:28pm
Alan Johnson

I'll give it a try but doubt I'll be addicted to it in the same way I would with a normal save. It's good for those with limited time who still want their fix. But on the other hand it seems very arcadey, aimed at a younger generation than normal, people that will never get the electrifying thrill of managing to raise Danny Pugh's heading to 14 after 6 months of intensive training.

Oct 10, 12 at 5:05am
Ghetto Prince

quote ricky706
I might give this a go with someone like Arsenal so you can see a quicker improvement on good youth players. As much as I love seeing a home grown player make it in to the squad it can be frustrating how long it takes them to reach a decent level sometimes.
Yeah couldnt agree more amte, it gets annoying playing a prospect every other game only to see his stats rise over loads of in game time

Oct 10, 12 at 4:55am
ricky706

I might give this a go with someone like Arsenal so you can see a quicker improvement on good youth players. As much as I love seeing a home grown player make it in to the squad it can be frustrating how long it takes them to reach a decent level sometimes.

Oct 08, 12 at 8:11pm
Andy4EFC

Great feature for people on limited time, but personally, i wont be going anywhere near Classic mode.

Oct 08, 12 at 1:18pm
James Young

I might give FMC a test run, just to see what it's like... but I doubt it somehow. I don't see myself using it.

Oct 08, 12 at 7:19am
Ghetto Prince

Thinking about it, i'm going to do FMC as a 'top' team like chelsea, inter or someone like that cos if its going to take 10 hours roughly to do a season then i won't bother putting loads of effort in, but my journeyman save which i always do first will definitly be done in the full game.

Oct 07, 12 at 12:51pm
Drachbo

With a new job on my hand I notice my free time is logically much more limited. So while definitely putting focus into a proper save, I don't think I'll mind also having a FMC save that I casually can play when time is limited.

Oct 06, 12 at 5:39am
Crowy

Yeah I doubt I will use it too but might come in handy if you don't get much free time.