Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Tri » Cactus flower » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Kirin Kushala Daora Tigrex Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

hideOriginal Post

Oct 05, 12 at 10:11pmeagle2535

Right, please don't spam me with 'you're a noob' style comments but, i don't know how to get cactus flower. pls tell me the location (moga woods, sandy plains etc) and an area that you can get it (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
Need this for honey box at farm

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 10, 12 at 1:22pm
Its_my_time24

quote Phlogiston
quote Its_my_time24
BTW since Blos eats catus'...Does it mean its a herbivore? I mean, it can eat rheno's like aggie does, and i think aptonoths go to area 4 as well so...
How did you get him to eat a rheno? Smother it in cactus juice?
LOOOL, i meant that its able to eat rheno's as an alternative like aggie does.

Oct 10, 12 at 11:44am
Phlogiston

quote Its_my_time24
BTW since Blos eats catus'...Does it mean its a herbivore? I mean, it can eat rheno's like aggie does, and i think aptonoths go to area 4 as well so... [/i]
How did you get him to eat a rheno? Smother it in cactus juice?

Oct 09, 12 at 12:05pm
Cylos

Go to the cactus patch in area 9, you can't miss it.

Oct 08, 12 at 7:37pm
Its_my_time24

quote eagle2535
quote the_FAMAS_pro
quote eagle2535
quote RockofKuthian
If you still can't find the patch fight a diablos and when he goes to eat, he eats at the patch.
yeah... I'm sort of at two star quests so there might be an issue with me fighting diablos lol.
O-O-O-O-O-ONLINE QUESTS!!
Right... You may have overlooked the fact that I'm only 2star so my character SUCKS.
Not everyone online has a really good character bud

Area 10. Or is it 9...No, its 9. Yea, you might get other stuff (ivy) but you'll eventually get it Fun to hide in too

BTW since Blos eats catus'...Does it mean its a herbivore? I mean, it can eat rheno's like aggie does, and i think aptonoths go to area 4 as well so...

Oct 08, 12 at 7:04pm
eagle2535

quote the_FAMAS_pro
quote eagle2535
quote RockofKuthian
If you still can't find the patch fight a diablos and when he goes to eat, he eats at the patch.
yeah... I'm sort of at two star quests so there might be an issue with me fighting diablos lol.
Right... You may have overlooked the fact that I'm only 2star so my character SUCKS.

Oct 08, 12 at 3:24am
the_FAMAS_pro

quote eagle2535
quote RockofKuthian

Oct 08, 12 at 12:10am
eagle2535

quote RockofKuthian

Oct 06, 12 at 8:01am
Phlogiston

I didn't know that! Really? I've never gotten anything from that cactus patch! I'll have to go try...
It makes sense, though. Where else would you get... cactus flowers?

I've only ever gotten them from those bulb thingies you find lying around in SP.

Oct 06, 12 at 4:24am
RockofKuthian

Oct 05, 12 at 10:47pm
WooperOnALedge

Go to sandy plains. I don't remember the number but I know it is the left and top most area. U find delex there. (if ur looking at the map, go to the one in the top left corner) they r found in the cactus patch, also within the top left corner of the area.