Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Borderlands 2 » Axton u so silly » Post Reply

Note to Guests: If you are here to request a trade or duplicates please go to the Borderlands 2 Trading Subforum instead, thank you.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Oct 05, 12 at 8:02pmMortal Wombat

Axtons haircuts and helmet look so silly. The beard could have been so much more badass.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 07, 12 at 10:53am
VerticalHorizon

That makes far more sense to me. Thanks for clarifying that.

Oct 07, 12 at 10:20am
swk3000

quote VerticalHorizon
I find it funny that Axton was originally supposed to be bisexual until the developers changed it due to being to risky. Every time I throw out the turret and he says something I keep wondering "Wait...how would that even incorporate that into his in-game personality?"
Actually, according to Developers, Axton wasn't supposed to be bi. What was supposed to happen is that when he was revived by Maya, being the flirt that he is, he would respond to her revivification with a flirty comment. Unfortunately, the game doesn't seem to be capable of determining the gender of the character resurrecting you in that scenario, so the line would play even if it was Zero or Salvador doing the reviving. That led to the devs dropping the line, but by that point they'd already shown the game and the line had come out, so rumors that Axton was bi sprang up.

Oct 07, 12 at 9:56am
VerticalHorizon

"News flash bitches: turrets kill!"

My favorite quote from Axton.

"SPLOOOOOOGE!" is a close second.

Oct 06, 12 at 9:07pm
BaDaZzBoOzIe

quote Kommando
I mainly use the wetworker head and one of the darker outfits becuase it reminds me of Joseph Capelli from Resistance 2.
JOSEPH
Axton is quite silly. I haven't played with him much but when i throw out his turret he screams "Time to meet the missus" or "Stand infront of this"..

Oct 06, 12 at 7:15pm
Kommando

quote VerticalHorizon
I find it funny that Axton was originally supposed to be bisexual until the developers changed it due to being to risky. Every time I throw out the turret and he says something I keep wondering "Wait...how would that even incorporate that into his in-game personality?"

Easy, just have him occasionally say "GO GET 'EM SEXY MAN!" when he throws out his turret. .

Oct 06, 12 at 4:57pm
VerticalHorizon

Oct 06, 12 at 3:36pm
the_FAMAS_pro

Not only that, he calls his turret 'honey','wife', and 'missus.'

Oct 06, 12 at 5:32am
Kommando

I mainly use the wetworker head and one of the darker outfits becuase it reminds me of Joseph Capelli from Resistance 2.

Oct 05, 12 at 9:13pm
overlordlaharl134

I quite like the Roguish Renegade, and i hope to like The Dapper Gent is if ever get it.

Oct 05, 12 at 8:02pm
Mortal Wombat

Axtons haircuts and helmet look so silly. The beard could have been so much more badass.