Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Borderlands 2 » Only using melee as Zero Gameplay Walkthrough » Post Reply

Note to Guests: If you are here to request a trade or duplicates please go to the Borderlands 2 Trading Subforum instead, thank you.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Angel_BL1 Brick_BL1 Claptrap_CL4P-TP Lilith_BL1 Moxxi_BL1 Ned_BL1

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 05, 12 at 7:40pm
Ditnopota

Better suited for here, my friend. Sounds interesting though. I'll give it a look.

Oct 05, 12 at 7:34pm
JonnyCakes

Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/iamjonnycakes

There are currently 9 episodes that have been uploaded. I am onyl using melee as Zero throughout the game, with the exception of flying enemies which I am unable to melee, unreachable enemies, and when i'm in second wind. As this post does not allow more than two URL links, i've only included my youtube channel and the first episode. Check the series out, like, thumbs up, share, comment and subscribe for more!

Episode 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAo066yOagQ
Part 1 of the gameplay walkthrough for the newly released Borderlands 2. What's to come is a walk-through series, commentated and played by yours truly. I've proposed to do something completely different, and only use melee against enemies with the exception of flying enemies, enemies which are unreachable, or during the last stand phase whereby a gun is required. Stay tuned for future gameplay of Borderlands 2, as well as a range of other games.

JonnyCakes.