Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 » Great Players » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 05, 12 at 5:06pmAlucardZain

I've been looking for good players lately so I can see some different people. The only ones I know of so far is Maximillion (Miles923) and Lythero. So if you know any good players, feel free to put them on here. It's ok if you can add yourself. Also, if you have an account on Youtube to show your gameplay or something, put that down too.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 20, 12 at 10:32am
DiamondMaster11

I'd suggest checking out players like Filipino Champ, ChrisG, and ShadyK. If you wanna see a great player with a weird-ass team, I'd suggest looking for games from Abegen.

Oct 07, 12 at 1:04am
Swampasaur

My main team consists of Wright, Ammy and Deadpool. It's an odd one I know, but cold star and quick work do wonders for spacing. Plus the DHC options are pretty good.

Wright is a BEAST with hidden missiles. Then again, everyone is.

Oct 07, 12 at 1:02am
AlucardZain

quote Swampasaur
I main Wright myself so its fun to watch him work his magic. Love his guide.
Whats your Wright team? I still am testing a new team with him, but I dont have the game though. I want to get it soon. I was testing Wesker and Doom with him too

Oct 07, 12 at 12:45am
Swampasaur

I main Wright myself so its fun to watch him work his magic. Love his guide.

Oct 07, 12 at 12:27am
AlucardZain

Swampasaur, I know Combofiend and the others, but dont know Kagato. Thanks for the props on me being a Lythero fan. Just love his Phoenix Wright gameplay.

Oct 06, 12 at 10:46pm
Swampasaur

Well here are some great players I can think of. There are much more but here are some of the ones I follow. I don't know if any of them have youtube accounts though.

Combofiend
Justin Wong
Yipes
Kusuro
Filiipino Champ

If you're looking for gamepaly and comentary, you could look up.

Kagato The Final Boss

If you want to see just pro gameplay then look up Evo 2012. That's where the pros play.

Props to another Lythero fan.

Oct 05, 12 at 5:06pm
AlucardZain

I've been looking for good players lately so I can see some different people. The only ones I know of so far is Maximillion (Miles923) and Lythero. So if you know any good players, feel free to put them on here. It's ok if you can add yourself. Also, if you have an account on Youtube to show your gameplay or something, put that down too.