Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Minecraft » Maps » Post Reply

Note to Guests:

You are NOT allowed to advertise Minecraft servers, texture packs, videos, or anything else in this forum! Read the full forums rules HERE! For advertising servers please see this forum. Thank you.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Party Bomb Cow Tipper Explosive Diamond Emerald Ender Eye Ender Pearl Lurker Archer Miner No-Brainer

hideOriginal Post

Oct 05, 12 at 3:38pmShinyBibarel

I was wondering, how would one go about deleting a map data on the item. I've been trying to get a new map, but everytime I try burning or the such, and get a new one from creative, it's the same map! Anyone have ideas?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 06, 12 at 12:48pm
ims2golfer

quote thewatermeloncult
Wait, you aren't saying every file that comes up when you search %appdata% gets used by minecraft right?
Only everything in .minecraft

Oct 06, 12 at 12:41pm
thewatermeloncult

Wait, you aren't saying every file that comes up when you search %appdata% gets used by minecraft right?

Oct 06, 12 at 6:13am
Dreamare

Yes, they are. Every single file in there gets used by Minecraft. Except all the buggy unused code they leave in there for some reason.

Oct 05, 12 at 7:59pm
ShinyBibarel

quote Dreamare
Redownload Minecraft. Unless your little brother also happens to know how to delete "%appdata%" files, as I like to call them, just downloading the launcher again won't mess with your current .minecraft, it'll use the files already in there.
Yes thank you. Another question, are ALL the files in %appdata% part of minecraft?

Oct 05, 12 at 6:25pm
Dreamare

Redownload Minecraft. Unless your little brother also happens to know how to delete "%appdata%" files, as I like to call them, just downloading the launcher again won't mess with your current .minecraft, it'll use the files already in there.

Oct 05, 12 at 5:18pm
ShinyBibarel

Another problem has popped up, my cousin who is only 10 deleted minecraft. Can't do anything now, because for some reason, I cannot log in to minecraft.net

Oct 05, 12 at 4:07pm
thewatermeloncult

Just get the ingredients and craft a new map in the area you want one.

Oct 05, 12 at 3:38pm
ShinyBibarel

I was wondering, how would one go about deleting a map data on the item. I've been trying to get a new map, but everytime I try burning or the such, and get a new one from creative, it's the same map! Anyone have ideas?