Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » NBA 2K13 » OK then... » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 05, 12 at 4:13pm
ambing1

[quote=Smell The Chiken|message:33650750]
For some reason, the NBA really likes Bieber.
[/quote1]

It looks like that's the case. the nba seems to be fond of the guy although there are so many icons that could have graced this wonderful game.
i think we just have to deal with it for now.

Oct 06, 12 at 12:07pm
Demonfurby

Now that you mention it, it's REALLY *bleep*ed up Kevin Hart isn't there. I don't think there's a more NBA friendly comedian than him out there.

Oct 05, 12 at 4:25pm
Smell The Chiken

For some reason, the NBA really likes Bieber. Maybe they are being forced to or are doing it because other musicians like him. Remember that year he played in the NBA Celebrity Game, scored 8 points with REALLY off-playing defense, and won the MVP award with his team losing the game? Yeah, NBA either likes him or is being forced to make him look good. But hey, who else bigger could they have got for this social media aspect of MyCareer.

Also, Bow Wow and Chamillionaire are the only people I like or can recognize on that list. Well, maybe Sean Kingston, but not the Jersey Shore guys. I love the first comment though, "Where is Kevin Hart?"

Oct 05, 12 at 3:07pm
Demonfurby

http://www.complex.com/video-games/2012/10/nba-2k13-celebrity-cameos-start-with-justin-bieber

Not to sound like a hater because I'm really sick of them, but what's the point of it? I assume most people who buy this game are males ages 14-30 or something, why, of all the celebrity players to have in the game, choose Bieber? I really love all the celebrities they have in these games, and it's nice not to have it strictly as rappers now, but there must be more appropriate people to choose.

Quick google search found this

http://www.pastapadre.com/2012/09/26/celebrity-team-in-nba-2k13

Honestly the only people I like there is JB Smoove and Brain Bumgartner. Jersey Shore whores don't need any more attention.

I sound like a total hypocrite now.