Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Borderlands 2 » Get to know Borderlands 2's Mechromancer in this audio log introduction » Post Reply

Note to Guests: If you are here to request a trade or duplicates please go to the Borderlands 2 Trading Subforum instead, thank you.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Oct 05, 12 at 2:32pmbluexy

Get to know Borderlands 2's Mechromancer in this audio log introduction

Rory Young - Friday, October 5, 2012 2:32pm (PST) Like Share
How every Borderlands 2 character should be introduced
 Image 1

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 15, 12 at 5:07am
Shadow of Death

quote misterkayjay
I totally figured out who the voice actress is for Gaige. Luci Christian! Some of her dialogue sounds exactly like Tenma from School Rumble.
Erm no? Sources say it's Cherami Leigh. I did mention it in an earlier post.

Oct 15, 12 at 3:33am
misterkayjay

I totally figured out who the voice actress is for Gaige. Luci Christian! Some of her dialogue sounds exactly like Tenma from School Rumble.

Oct 11, 12 at 10:16am
bluexy

4: http://youtu.be/F6iFA1KFPQI

Oct 11, 12 at 10:16am
bluexy

If anyone really enjoyed this thing, they've just released the fourth one.

2: http://youtu.be/9zNk8kM2Qj0
3: http://youtu.be/4Qe4m0Oydw4

Oct 06, 12 at 10:18pm
the_FAMAS_pro

quote Solx
I wonder if Deathtrap will be like Claptrap.....but can kill and does not have a fear of stairs?
I don't think claptrap is afraid of stairs. Maybe he can't go up stairs because of his wheels.
Abyss Raider I miss playing as Lilith. Phase shift+Go behind enemy+Shotgun= Armageddon. Those where the days.. But yeah, Maya, Lilith, and Gaige are pretty awesome.

Oct 06, 12 at 10:01pm
Aussie Legend

Deathtrap can probably take down the Warrior... but not stairs

Oct 06, 12 at 5:57am
Abyss Raider

Sounding good! I can't wait to play her. This is going to sound dumb, but I've been holding out on my singleplayer romp (been tearing stuff up as Maya in co-op with my buddy as Zer0, though) for the simple reason I was reserving my first run-through for Gaige. Seems like the wait will be well worth it!

It may just be me but... The female playable characters in the BL series are always super freakin' awesome!

Oct 05, 12 at 9:48pm
tekmosis

haha, I really like her personality.

Oct 05, 12 at 4:44pm
Shadow of Death

Charlie It's not Tara Strong (I think we would have heard about this role if it had been her). No, it's Cherami Leigh. She has a fair sized list of roles, mainly in Anime dubs. She has some other small roles in BL2 though, apparently.

Oct 05, 12 at 4:16pm
Solx

I wonder if Deathtrap will be like Claptrap.....but can kill and does not have a fear of stairs?