Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Halo 4 » Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn live action series debuts, starts off a bit slow » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Please read over the forum rules before posting!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 05, 12 at 2:25pmRabidChinaGirl

Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn live action series debuts, starts off a bit slow

Lydia Sung - Friday, October 5, 2012 2:25pm (PST) Like Share
Guess the action will come later
 Image 1

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 07, 12 at 2:21pm
DannyB01

I thought it was pretty good, like the intro to a (very long) film really. Very excited about the next episode, I have to say this is better than I was expecting.

Edit: THM get it on release date instead! I'll be midnight releasing it I'm sure.

Oct 06, 12 at 2:19am
THM

I want Halo 4 for Xmas...Please please, Santa.

Oct 05, 12 at 8:47pm
Icekickseverything

Yeah, agreed it was a good episode as it developed a bit of characters and you can look ahead to whose the asshole, the confused one and so forth.

Oct 05, 12 at 3:08pm
Fury

I think it was pretty good for an episode that just tried to set the scene, the characters, and the conflict. Not easy to do when there's so much going on.

Oct 05, 12 at 2:29pm
LOD-squa

I don't expect much of the action to happen until at-least the third or fourth episode, Rude_Boy_Loves_SKA. I loved the concept behind the Spartan warrior and the Assault Rifle though, very nice way to show those from the Spartan program.

Originally posted

Rude_Boy_Loves_SKA

quote Icekickseverything
They all look so young is one thing I'm noticing.
They're cadets, or junior officers in training, so most of them will be straight out of high school.
Academies are actually college classes mixed with military training.

I thought it was interesting. Not much happened, but it is just the first episode

Originally posted

LOD-squa

Thanks for the heads up Icekickseverything! I forgot about this. I told myself that I would wait until the release of the game to see it all but I decided to watch the first episode just to see if I would like it. It does not help that I am hyping this for myself and I look forward to seeing the whole thing. But it also means I can't join in the discussion.

Originally posted

Icekickseverything

Looks Sweet, half way through it. They all look so young is one thing I'm noticing.

Originally posted

Fury

Another video:

You can tell they're really building up the anticipation for the surprise introduction of the Covenant. The cadets all talk about the insurrectionists, having no idea they're about to meet head-to-head with an alien force.

Originally posted

LOD-squa

Well Fury. Think about it this way, destroying earth and getting all it's intel would provide the covenant with information on every other colony and they could've easily gone all over the universe/galaxy to be able to take out the rest of humanity. This is probably the main reason why they did not want the covenant to find earth.

Originally posted