Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Borderlands 2 » Need help with bandit slaughter » Post Reply

Note to Guests: If you are here to request a trade or duplicates please go to the Borderlands 2 Trading Subforum instead, thank you.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Angel_BL1 Brick_BL1 Claptrap_CL4P-TP Lilith_BL1 Moxxi_BL1 Ned_BL1

hideOriginal Post

Oct 05, 12 at 1:10pmSplitr

Hey can someone help me with the sidequest bandit slaughter i can only get to round 2

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 08, 12 at 10:29am
Splitr

quote GuitarHero308
isnt lvl 44 bit to high? i dont want to have the quest over in 5min
Lol ok, sorry. Alright, but if you do need help I can assist. But I guess that wouldn't be too much fun now that I see it in hindsight.
if i dont find anyone my lvl ill hold the quest for last and then my lvl will be closer to yours i think

Oct 07, 12 at 3:22pm
GuitarHero308

Lol ok, sorry. Alright, but if you do need help I can assist. But I guess that wouldn't be too much fun now that I see it in hindsight.

Oct 07, 12 at 1:16pm
Splitr

quote GuitarHero308
Happy to help.
Message me on PS3.
If you have any cool heads I could use, I'd love to see them, or any weaponry as well.
Message me with any other details I may need to know. PSN is GuitarHero308.
I'm a level 44 (Though I may be higher soon) Commando, invested heavily in the support tree (The one with two turrets and shields for each) and a little in Guerilla (My turrets shoot rockets.)
If you'll have me, I'd like to give it a shot, and help you with this thing!
Again, message me and I'll see if I can play with you some time.

Oct 07, 12 at 8:15am
GuitarHero308

Happy to help.
Message me on PS3.
If you have any cool heads I could use, I'd love to see them, or any weaponry as well.
Message me with any other details I may need to know. PSN is GuitarHero308.
I'm a level 44 (Though I may be higher soon) Commando, invested heavily in the support tree (The one with two turrets and shields for each) and a little in Guerilla (My turrets shoot rockets.)
If you'll have me, I'd like to give it a shot, and help you with this thing!
Again, message me and I'll see if I can play with you some time.

Oct 06, 12 at 12:17am
Splitr

well i meant that i could only succeed level 2 so i keep failing lvl 3 of the bandig slaughter.
im on ps3 though =(

Oct 05, 12 at 3:57pm
donmonster

Level 24 eek. I'm 19 and made it to round 2. Are you on 360? I'll give it a go with you I suppose if you are.

My GT- DON SUMMERS x

I'm a gunzerker so I do rush around and make stupid mistakes a lot, but I can usually get back to second wind every time.

Also heard the most effective way to survive is to just knock off the goliaths helmet and let em do most of the work for you. I can normally take them down in 5 or so shots so they aren't much of a big deal.

Oct 05, 12 at 1:14pm
Splitr

hey tnx for tip but i actually want someone to join me in the game =p
i am lvl 24

Oct 05, 12 at 1:12pm
LOD-squa

Do plenty of hiding! I usually stand in the middle platform and when Goliaths come out I just let them go on their berserk mode. Usually they kill everything and in some cases get killed while they are running around.

Oct 05, 12 at 1:10pm
Splitr

Hey can someone help me with the sidequest bandit slaughter i can only get to round 2