Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Freedom Unite » Monster hunter freedom unite help! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! - Even as a guest, we hope you will enjoy yourselves and follow the forum guidelines!Please read over the updated Freedom Unite Forum Guidelines!.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Kirin Kushala Daora Tigrex Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

hideOriginal Post

Oct 05, 12 at 9:54amrawymer

Okay, so me and my buddy got psp's together to play this, now... If i use CFW (custom firmware) on mine and use it on his can we still play beside each other and online over xlink? (without getting banned from PSN) Soon, we plan on getting MH-Tri and if we english patch it can we still go online with other people?

Jw and thanks to anybody to helps!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 08, 12 at 12:34pm
Hanners

Probably not... :l

Oct 08, 12 at 8:27am
gn_x00

do you even remember that PS3 is a game console?

Oct 08, 12 at 8:07am
navv

Why does he have even has to buy a ps3 for 299 dollars when he can just sit on his computer and play online !!

Oct 07, 12 at 8:13am
Unbeaten

quote Hanners
quote navv
you can play Mhfu online without a ps3 or xlink kai you just need a pc or laptop and Search on youtube How to play mhfu online without a ps3 or xlink kai you would have to use mhp tunnel (its free) and you would have to put some files on your psp
navv... This isn't very relevant to his question. Sometimes I wonder if that's all you talk about.
HAHAHA.

Anyways, I don't know much about this shit, but I think the answers to all your questions are yes. Don't use xlink though, just use adhoc on PS3 to play together.

Oct 07, 12 at 8:01am
me

This is you he can play with his friend sitting on his laptop he doesn't even has to come over to his house.

Oct 06, 12 at 2:34pm
Hanners

quote navv
you can play Mhfu online without a ps3 or xlink kai you just need a pc or laptop and Search on youtube How to play mhfu online without a ps3 or xlink kai you would have to use mhp tunnel (its free) and you would have to put some files on your psp
navv... This isn't very relevant to his question. Sometimes I wonder if that's all you talk about.

Oct 06, 12 at 7:12am
navv

Oct 05, 12 at 1:58pm
Hanners

I know for a fact you can easily play beside each other still. I haven't used Xlink, so I have no idea about that one. I'm not really sure about the rest. :\ Sorry.

Maybe I'll try my PSP and find out if it's fine over AHN.

Oct 05, 12 at 9:54am
rawymer

Okay, so me and my buddy got psp's together to play this, now... If i use CFW (custom firmware) on mine and use it on his can we still play beside each other and online over xlink? (without getting banned from PSN) Soon, we plan on getting MH-Tri and if we english patch it can we still go online with other people?

Jw and thanks to anybody to helps!