Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » NBA 2K13 » windows 7 problem » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 05, 12 at 9:18amsandroooniani

someone help me i have windwos 7, i downloaded cracks but nothing helped me , i have black screen i hear voice but i can't play and also i don't have full screen, sorry for my bad english and please someone help me !!!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 15, 14 at 8:02am
mudflow05

someone help me i have windwos 7, i downloaded cracks but nothing helped me , i have black screen i hear voice but i can't play and also i don't have full screen, sorry for my bad english and please someone help me !!!

Nov 05, 12 at 4:08pm
ambing1

Don't use cracks. If you have a legit copy of the game and it does not work on your pc, check if your system meets the minumum requirements of the game.

Oct 13, 12 at 5:28pm
ambing1

You can easily find some solutions from other sites out there. It's against rules in this forum but there's no shortage of really good people who can help you on the web.

Oct 05, 12 at 10:26pm
sandroooniani

yes but i used disk and installed the game but i have same problem , is there any way to fix it ? maybe i don't have some programs thats needed for game ?

Oct 05, 12 at 12:51pm
LOD-squa

Sorry but since you're downloading a cracked copy of the game and that goes against their ToS, there is nothing we can do to help you with it.

Oct 05, 12 at 9:18am
sandroooniani