Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Rage of Bahamut » Looking to buy God CARDs high skill lvl building deck atk/def » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to our Rage of Bahamut forum, to maximize your experience we do encourage that you register to gain access to PM functions and other user abilities to enhance your experience on the site.Commenting on a recent transaction or posting a scam alert?

[Good Feedback] | [Negative Feedback]

Warning: By participating here, you acknowledge and accept that your details may be added to the Official Trading Blacklist at the discretion of moderators in the event of our community filing reports of bad trading experiences with you or for any other reason they deem appropriate.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 05, 12 at 9:15amRipley09

Like title says building atk/def deck looking to buy cards trying to have above 90k atk and 95k def. let me know. No BS offers plz as i am a frequent buyer on this forum and looking for great deals only.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 08, 12 at 2:53pm
Ripley09

only need qilin now

Oct 07, 12 at 6:16pm
Ripley09

Only need high lvl Shen, qilin, and high lvl gilga now Ty too all the great ppl I dealt with. If you have any of the cards above need to do hp and cash deals.

Oct 07, 12 at 9:29am
Ripley09

Back and checking

Oct 07, 12 at 4:59am
Ripley09

Looking specifically now for Shen high skill,gilga high skill, qilin, and apsaras with decent skill. Also one more mike high skill though. Paying in cash or hp.

Oct 06, 12 at 12:24pm
Ripley09

Bump still looking

Oct 06, 12 at 9:37am
Ripley09

Mike and FP'S acquired looking for apsara qilin Shen gilga Odin

Oct 05, 12 at 9:13pm
Ripley09

Ty for all the offers so far hopefully ill get more sales heading to bed plz send pms ill reply as soon as I am up and settled. Thx again.

Oct 05, 12 at 7:59pm
Ripley09

Up

Oct 05, 12 at 3:04pm
Ripley09

Also if you pm me with your card plz state the price you want and let us go from there. Also plz consider that I'm buying in bulk (if you have), card prices now ( which lets face it are poor) because of the stupid way the market is set up and like the title says skill lvl. Ty in advance. If it is a whole account with good cards I am will to use a middleman service which is probably the best and fastest way anyhow.

Oct 05, 12 at 11:52am
Ripley09

Interested in mikes qilin gilga odins shens apsara ifrits