Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Borderlands 2 » Challenges » Post Reply

Note to Guests: If you are here to request a trade or duplicates please go to the Borderlands 2 Trading Subforum instead, thank you.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Angel_BL1 Brick_BL1 Claptrap_CL4P-TP Lilith_BL1 Moxxi_BL1 Ned_BL1

hideOriginal Post

Oct 05, 12 at 8:47amjosh7861

Does anyone know where i can get a list of the Challenges i have to complete to get the challenge achievement

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 06, 12 at 5:02pm
Paper Fox

All enemy kills, weapon and elemental kills, shields/grenades and stuff like opening chests and all the challenges in the Misc category, like Jenkins. Also, there are some "hidden" challenges that are unlocked after getting to level 5 with a specific challenge, I think the Rocket Launcher splash damage is one.
Oh hey I did a Google search and found this:

Oct 05, 12 at 6:04pm
josh7861

i figured that. so the diefferent area Challenges dont count. only the ones like diff guns and grenades and stuff?

Oct 05, 12 at 5:59pm
overlordlaharl134

Man, this achievement is grinding my gears, the last challenge i need is JEEEEEEEENKINS! and Jimmy is being a total beeeeotch......

Oct 05, 12 at 5:40pm
swk3000

There are challenges that are tied to a particular area (a prime example being the Cult of the Vault). The achievement doesn't care about those.

Oct 05, 12 at 10:13am
josh7861

i know that but i mean it says non-level-specific. what does that mean? trying to get 100%

Oct 05, 12 at 8:53am
BaDaZzBoOzIe

josh7861

When you go into your inventory screen press R1 till you come to your badass points page and press right on the D-pad and scroll through your challenges.

Oct 05, 12 at 8:47am
josh7861

Does anyone know where i can get a list of the Challenges i have to complete to get the challenge achievement