Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Rage of Bahamut » Selling 1400 Holy Powders for cash (cheap at 0,3$ each! 350$ for all) CURRENTLY ONLINE AND READY FOR FAST DEALS! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to our Rage of Bahamut forum, to maximize your experience we do encourage that you register to gain access to PM functions and other user abilities to enhance your experience on the site.Commenting on a recent transaction or posting a scam alert?

[Good Feedback] | [Negative Feedback]

Warning: By participating here, you acknowledge and accept that your details may be added to the Official Trading Blacklist at the discretion of moderators in the event of our community filing reports of bad trading experiences with you or for any other reason they deem appropriate.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 05, 12 at 6:29amRoB_HP_for_sale

As the topic says!

Selling or taking offers for 1200 Holy Powders at around 0,3 $ each or 350 $ for all!

Only accept verified paypal users through the gift option. Special price if you buy it all!

Write here or preferably contact me through message if you're interested.

Yours,
Bo

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 15, 12 at 9:01am
Dynamite

RoB_HP_for_sale has been asked to clarify via PM the circumstances behind the above claim. Until then he will be suspended from selling here.

Oct 15, 12 at 1:25am
darkness666

Officially declaring this guy a fraud paid 30 bucks for for hp that i never recevied says he will he fund money but never did dont trust him im reporting him here and pay pal blacklisted him now!!!! if u wanna see the screen shots pm me im not lying !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 08, 12 at 4:07pm
heavenlysword

I'll buy it all right now. Got $700 whenever you reup. Get me a special deal for that?

Oct 08, 12 at 6:24am
RoB_HP_for_sale

Its sold out, will have more in a day or two

Oct 06, 12 at 4:25pm
Deathstrokex

will buy it all send me a pm on kik @ katrinaprice or deathstrokex

Oct 06, 12 at 3:39pm
Deathbolt

Interested in some hp

Oct 06, 12 at 3:18pm
marioablaba

still got it?
i have paypal

Oct 06, 12 at 11:08am
RoB_HP_for_sale

I'm selling holy powders for real-life cash, I don't know how a jorgumand would help me..

Oct 06, 12 at 10:37am
mortiz800

I'll trade you a jormungand+ for 425 hp

Oct 06, 12 at 10:15am
RoB_HP_for_sale

1400 now, loads of interest but no closed deal yet.