Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Animal Crossing: New Leaf » New Information from Japan's Nintendo Direct » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Gracie Rudy KK Slider Poppy Present Tex Acorn Rotten Acorn Wallpaper Small Acorn Tangy Umbrella Goldie Stitches Apple Axe Black Cosmos Black Roses Black Tulips Blue Pansies Blue Roses Bluebear Candy Cheri Cherries Chief Coconut DJ KK Durian Pond Smelt Fishing Rod Fossil Gold Roses Golden Axe Golden Fishing Rod Golden Net Golden Shovel Golden Slingshot Golden Watering Can Pink Ribbon Gracie Gyroid Bamboo Seed Mango Kicks Kiki Isabelle Purple Ribbon Leif Lemon Lychee Melba Bell Bag Net Tom Nook T and T Orange Cosmos Orange Pansies Orange Roses Orange Peach Pear Persimmon Pink Cosmos Pink Roses Pink Tulips Pitfall Seed Pudge Purple Pansies Purple Roses Purple Tulips Party Popper Red Cosmos Red Pansies Red Roses Red Snapper Red Tulips Redd Reese Leaf Shirt Shovel Skye Slingshot Perfect Apple Cherry Watering Can White Cosmos White Pansies White Roses White Tulips Wolfgang Lobo Yellow Cosmos Yellow Pansies Yellow Roses Yellow Tulips Large Acorn
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Looking to exchange friend codes and play online? There's a forum for that! Head over to the Wi-Fi & Friend Codes forum!

hideOriginal Post

Oct 05, 12 at 5:08amGotenks

*Some characters might set up a tent and camp outside
*Visit the recycle shop for various materials
*Help out your in-game friends with purchasing decisions
*Use your office (as mayor) to make decisions on putting things in town
*You pick a location for construction to begin on the items you plan on adding
*Megaphone is a new item which lets you gather people
*Shoe store offers up boots/shoes for sale
*Museum store allows you to make custom-made signs
*Tom Nook can help you make design changes to your house
*Capture and sell your own critters
*Dr. Shrunk returns at the club
*You can now have many more emotions, all of them will be saved
*Design/sell your own items, which can eventually change during the process
*Much larger selection of colors this time around when designing
*View the homes of people you StreetPass
*Trade items with StreetPass as well
*Take picture via photobooth, bottom screen displays the picture you’ll take
*Visit a massage parlor that helps to relax you and put you into a dream stage
*Ability to explore the town of someone else
*Early morning music is calm, dawn the music is more upbeat, afternoon is more pleasant-sounding music, nighttime the music has more base, late night music gets mysterious
*KK Slider takes on the role of a DJ at the club, as well as his regular guitar gig
*Expect a much greater number of KK songs this time around
*Explore a town alongside other people
*Travel via boat to an island and enjoy a song at the same time
*Grab items from the bottom of the sea
*Collect rare bugs as well
*Mini-games and various stores when you visit the island by boat
*Tortimer is the host of mini-games and wears a tropical shirt
*One mini-game has you trying to navigate a maze to collect a certain item
Source

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 08, 12 at 11:15pm
Midnight

Hahhaa, like the way you're thinking Charlie. I wonder if they get annoyed if you call them and run away.
Hmm, good point. If you really don't trust them you can banish them! I generally trust people though, I wouldn't let someone into my town if I didn't trust them at all.

Oct 08, 12 at 11:04pm
Justin

Haha, I hadn't even thought about that! The megaphone is going to make animal-abuse so much more fun. Calling neighbors over into their traps is going to be so much easier than pushing them and consequently having them scream at you.

I'm really looking forward to this game!

Oct 08, 12 at 11:00pm
Charlie

quote XXIV
Charlie

Pretty much the same thing like on the Wii. Are these the tones on the 3DS? o: I was wondering if they were on the 3DS and stuff, and I'm guessing they are with the images I said I seen from that thread with one of the creators/helpers of this game having a Mii head.

But like I said, I want my main character to have a brown skin tone. If this is like AC:CF where you can switch to your Mii, I will probably use a retarded Mii for that. I dunno, the Miis just don't look right next to the Animal Crossing characters really. Eh, I rumbled on....but I really don't want to use the Mii head mainly is all I'm saying. xD .-.'

Midnight: I can't wait to scream at them with the megaphone or whatever lol, oh God there is gonna be so much animal abuse. I MUST trap my animals with holes again too. SOMEBODY CALL PETA.

Also eh, 4 is fine still. I think 5 or 6 is too much to handle especially if it's new people you can't really trust that well. 5 to 6 close friends in your town would be more awesome though. The towns sound way bigger too, so it could have more people. But that might mean more lag, and sometimes you have to babysit people you can't really trust at first because they may start ruining stuff. The same stuff can happen with 4 people though, hahaha.

Edit:

quote Justin
I never really opted to use Mii heads in City Folk and I doubt I will be with this game either. I think the in game faces look better.
Pretty much this, I wouldn't use a Mii head as my main thing at all. I would only use it more a lot if I was pretending to be some character better with the Mii head for awhile, or just some retarded Mii faced character. I AGREED WITH JUSTIN FOR ONCE!

Main character light brown/black skin > Mii.

Oct 08, 12 at 10:57pm
Justin

I never really opted to use Mii heads in City Folk and I doubt I will be with this game either. I think the in game faces look better.

Oct 08, 12 at 10:50pm
XXIV

Charlie

Oct 08, 12 at 10:28pm
Midnight

quote XXIV
Midnight:
Probably just their names.
I meant, when it comes to Miis, that we could now have skin tones for people who have extremely dark skin tones. I believe it was Charlie who said that they wanted to be black, but my memory fails me at the moment.
Haha yeah, I know. :P I mean like, if they will understand me when if I call out to them.
Ahh, I see! xD

Oct 08, 12 at 10:26pm
Charlie

quote XXIV
Midnight:
I meant, when it comes to Miis, that we could now have skin tones for people who have extremely dark skin tones. I believe it was Charlie who said that they wanted to be black, but my memory fails me at the moment.
Yup that was me, but I don't really want to use a Mii head for the black skin tone. I used funny characters/Miis as my Mii character in AC:WW, I think i had a black character once though. I just want my character to have a light brown skin tone though in this game, and there is a tone like that. :3

But yeah, I believe there are Miis in this game or on the 3DS? I don't have a 3DS yet so I dunno if the Miis are on it. I think there are Mii heads in this game because a bit of the video I seen from the "New Information from Japan's Nintendo Direct" and the site with all the pictures Phi posted.

Midnight still smells like bad smells.

Oct 08, 12 at 10:14pm
XXIV

Midnight:

Oct 08, 12 at 8:21pm
Midnight

Ooh, I actually missed quite a bit. Thanks for making everything easier to read, Fluidity. 8D
Hmm, the only thing I'm probably not happy about is "Local and Online play for 2-4 players", I was hoping they would allow more people to visit your town. Ah well. :')
Lol, I wonder if the villagers will able to understand what I'm saying to them in the microphone. ;L

Oct 07, 12 at 7:42pm
Midnight-Camelot

Also I read somewhere that maybe there could be an election every year or something like that, it'd then let you have multiple people