Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Mission: Humanity » Unit Hitpointd » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 12, 12 at 5:14pm
Golokopitenko

it's easy, go to the unit description, and check the "energy" number.

http://gyazo.com/4c2c56b7c7cdf2570cb8104e214139ea.png?1350086513

Check this screenshot: Energy 225. That's the unit's hitpoints. You can also see which weapons are avaiable for this unit: Low calibre gun, 16 (this is the damage the weapon does) 1-6 (I believe this is the range) and Albatross rocket (the antiair rocket) 20 damage, range 2-7.

The speed is also there, though is hard to tell how fast will it actually run, it's good for the sake of comparision. Also, the sight range. (I wonder if you can actually tell the speed if you calculate the time the unit takes to travel its sight range...)

Oct 04, 12 at 11:59pm
missiohuma

Does anyone know how many hitpoints the units in mission humanity have? I'm trying out cheat engine and I thought mission humanity would be a pretty simple game to try it on but it turns out i havent been able to change the hit points of any of the units. Of course this would all be a lot easier if I knew what the exact value of hit points are for a given unit. Any help?