Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon Black & White Version 2 » What's your plan going into Black/White 2? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the General Pokémon Forum! If you enjoy posting here, consider registering as a member!

PLEASE NOTE: Threads concerning Pokemon should be brought to their respective forums, including game talk, strategies, trading, and etc. Thanks.

General Pokémon forum - Talk about general things about Pokemon, like the anime, manga, favorite Pokemon, etc.
- Official "is this a hacked Pokemon?" thread - Check to see if your Pokemon is legit in this thread.
Pokeficiton forum - Jog your creative juices and make your own Pokemon adventure!
Trading forum - Offer and request Pokemon from Generations IV and V!
Strategy forum - Talk about your best competitive Pokemon set ups and battle tactics.
Battle forum - Battle fellow Neoseeker members on your own custom terms!
Clan forum - Join or create a clan here!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Oct 04, 12 at 10:16pmDiablo

As in are you going to rush through it at first or are you going to take your time and check everything out? Or something else/ in between?

I think i'm actually going to take my time with this game and actually look around everything. But i did say that for Black and White and i ended up rushing the game.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 07, 12 at 2:47pm
Eiche

It normally takes me a week or two to beat a Pokémon game at my normal pace. Which is normally about 30-40 hours of gameplay.

I am dying to grab this now, but I really want to finish my Monotype in Heart Gold first. ;-;

Oct 07, 12 at 2:46pm
karrynx3

Im most likely going to try and take my time. I rushed through White and I missed a few things

Oct 07, 12 at 2:30pm
Phi

I'm talking about the "beat it completely in 2/3 days people". I wouldn't even get 20 hours of sleep in 3 days, let alone clock double that in a game. ;-;

Oct 07, 12 at 2:27pm
Chaos Team

quote Phi
    How does everyone have so much time? o-o Do you not have school or something?

Well you don't have to finish it in a day.

I usually take at least a few weeks go beat a game unless I have a holiday or something. Or in the case of OoT3D, a year. xD

Oct 07, 12 at 2:25pm
Rondo

It would be nice if my friends play too.

Meh, I'm still in high school and I have no life, so that's why I have plenty of time right now.

Oct 07, 12 at 2:17pm
Phi

How does everyone have so much time? o-o Do you not have school or something?

Oct 07, 12 at 11:24am
sampunas123

quote Rondo
quote sampunas123
quote Rondo
I actually feel wasted playing video games even though I do enjoy it, so I try to rush things so I can get it over with.
What? That sounds really weird.
I feel like I'm having too much fun when I should be doing something else more productive, but then again I'm here on Neo. >_>
lol, yeah

But remember that everyone is doing it. That might make you feel better.

Oct 07, 12 at 9:23am
Chaos Team

I'll take my time, hurry up like I've done in the past games. :>

If things go like in B/W2, I'll be talking to people on Neo constantly while playing so I won't be able to get much done anyway. xD

The only reason I could see for rushing is if you beat the game already and therefore know all the story and all already. Either that or if you're doing a speedrun or something..xD

Oct 07, 12 at 9:10am
Rondo

quote sampunas123
quote Rondo
I actually feel wasted playing video games even though I do enjoy it, so I try to rush things so I can get it over with.
What? That sounds really weird.
I feel like I'm having too much fun when I should be doing something else more productive, but then again I'm here on Neo. >_>

Oct 07, 12 at 8:47am
Whelan

I've already beaten the game once so I'll take my time on this one. D: