Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Assassin's Creed III » First look at Desmond, Rebecca, Shaun, and William » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Abstergo Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Unity Altair Arno Assassin Connor Ezio

hideOriginal Post

Oct 04, 12 at 7:30pmLOD-squa

A new screenshot has popped up online today for the upcoming multiplatform title, Assassin’s Creed 3. The latest image provides a first look at Desmond Miles, Rebecca Crane, Shaun Hastings and William "Bill" Miles during the present day segment of the open-world action-adventure video game. You can check out the new screen, as well as several older shots, in the slideshow at the top of this article (via Assassin’s Creed Wiki forum).

Desmond Miles is the main character in the Assassin’s Creed. Through the Animus machine, he has the ability to relive the memories of his ancestors: Altaïr ibn-La'Ahad (the first Assassin’s Creed), Ezio Auditore da Firenze (Assassin’s Creed 2, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and Assassin's Creed: Revelations) and Connor Kenway (Assassin’s Creed 3).

Ubisoft will be releasing Assassin’s Creed 3 for the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 in North America on October 30. The Nintendo Wii U will then come out on November 18 and then followed by the PC port on November 20.

Not much as changed! Then again it hasn't really been that long since we played as Desmond.

Source

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 07, 12 at 9:39am
Fortitudo

Didn't Desmond have/start to have a beard going on? What happened?
Where's his hidden blade? Did he get rid of it after stabbing lucy?

Only time will tell in the next installment of Assassins Creed! *fade*

I think Ubi were being sneaky with the way they thought. You dont know how lucy died in AC:B and we didnt mention it in AC:R so we will make it into DLC. Hahahahaha!

Oct 05, 12 at 10:07pm
DarshD

quote intoxication
That's right. She need to come back and give these fools a helping hand, which they clearly need.
Damn right...but on a serious note, I do miss Lucy

quote Stitch
TBH, in the first game she was uuuugly
^ I second this. It was as if they didn't want to make her an important character at first but then all of a sudden, they decided to make her one of the "Desmond squad". It was freaking epic when I saw that in the opening of ACII, still love to see that scene <3

Oct 05, 12 at 9:42pm
Narphinean

Shaun looks like he's making a slight duck face in that image. It makes me uncomfortable.

Oct 05, 12 at 3:39pm
Stitch

quote intoxication
They should have just kept the same character model, I never understood why they completely changed her.
TBH, in the first game she was uuuugly, with that dislocated jaw, and that derpy eyed look when you first person view her in the face when she talks to you, eeeewwww.

She looked much better in brotherhood, perhaps good enough on that point, AC2 was an improvement, except for that huuuuge ass lips, wtf happened to your mouth, Lucy, your related with Mick Jagger or something?

Besides, throughout the series characters appearance looked different, in Revelations, Desmond had a more toned skin, look at him in this, now he's white again, apparantly, and has a waterhead, wtf?

And Rebecca and Shaun hardly changed since AC2, Brotherhood, and even in their slight appearance in Revelations, but now Rebecca seem to have a little bigger lips, and shaun looks somewhat like Arnold Schwarenegger with that mouth and cheekbones.

Hilariouse.

Oct 05, 12 at 3:30pm
intoxication

I had the voice different in my head for some reason.
They should have just kept the same character model, I never understood why they completely changed her.

Oct 05, 12 at 3:22pm
Stitch

quote intoxication
The worst was before the first and the second AC. It was a totally different character with different voice, who just happen to have the same name as Lucy. I was annoyed as preferred the original.
Kristen Bell did every voice for Lucy in the series, in which Lucy's face is also based on the Actress, the only thing she might have done is change the personality a bit, her character became more lighter after each game, In Brotherhood she was more cheerfull and happy, then in the first game, in which she was mostly depressed and under pressure and stress, which happened occasionally in every game, but I think her character became more faithfull over time, as in the progress Desmond provides with the Animus in search of the pieces of Eden, gave her more hope each time, Alas, it didn't last long.

And her character appearance changes is mostly developing failures, most likely because each game was done by a different team of developers, since a game like this can not be made within a year by one team, and especially not in one year alone entirally.

Oct 05, 12 at 2:57pm
intoxication

quote Stitch
quote Dragoon
The shape of Desmond's head looks weird.
They all have a weird head.

Especially Lucy had many make-overs over the series.
The worst was before the first and the second AC. It was a totally different character with different voice, who just happen to have the same name as Lucy. I was annoyed as preferred the original.

Oct 05, 12 at 12:31pm
LOD-squa

Stop trolling! Well only Dragoon the other people don't matter.

E4 Morty - Desmonds head looks more eggy than usual. I don't know why they didn't keep the same character model. XD He was in a comma and the same thing that happen to Stewie in family guy happend to him.

Oct 05, 12 at 7:07am
Dragoon

quote E4 Morty
quote Dragoon
Intoxication stop being a noob and confusing the poor forum-goers.
He knew?
Perhaps, perhaps not

Oct 05, 12 at 7:00am
E4 Morty

quote Dragoon
Intoxication stop being a noob and confusing the poor forum-goers.
He knew?