Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Guardian Cross » Rares for Gifted Silver Slimes (from hunting bonus) » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Welcome to the Guardian Cross forum on Neoseeker.com

Please note that we have provided a prefix system so users can better find your threads (listed next to the thread subject). Please try to use the appropriate one when possible. [ general | help | codes | guilds | selling | buying | trading ]. Clicking a prefix limits the display to threads of just that type.

Note: You should use the buying/selling tags for real-money trades and the trading tag for in-game trades involving ss/gs stones, etc. The general tag is for discussion topics and the help tag is for question threads.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 04, 12 at 5:23pmKhavall

Hello there, I am offering 1 random rare card (3*) for each Silver Slime that you gift to me at the end of a hunt, as part of your hunting bonus. This is ideally for people who do not have a reliable silver slime partner, don't currently have a silver slime partner, new to the game, or have a slime partner, but maybe not too happy with how often they return slimes. For each slime I guarantee 1 rare card (usually chosen randomly, but I try to send the correct feeders your way if you make a request and I have them in stock).

This is something I've been doing since the second day the game has been out and periodically some stop sending, while others send more. I have a good idea now of who on my friend list is inactive, so I will be removing them and opening those friend slots to people who are interested in this offer. To take advantage of this, add me in game, IGN: Khavall. When you successfully hunt a silver slime in game, and the gift slime option to a friend pops up, send it my way. Generally I gift you a rare back as soon as I check my gifts. If your one of those people who tend to send me slimes in bulk since I last checked, or are very active, I tend to wait a little and send the rares in bulk also to prevent me from hitting the daily gift limit.

If your a lower level I can send you 4*s instead to help out your deck for every 2 SS instead of the 3*s if you ask.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 04, 12 at 9:07pm
Khavall

Oct 04, 12 at 8:33pm
Khavall

Oct 04, 12 at 7:47pm
Khavall

4 slots left

Oct 04, 12 at 7:33pm
Khavall

Oct 04, 12 at 5:56pm
Khavall

bump.

Oct 04, 12 at 5:37pm
Khavall

7 slots left

Oct 04, 12 at 5:23pm
Khavall

Hello there, I am offering 1 random rare card (3*) for each Silver Slime that you gift to me at the end of a hunt, as part of your hunting bonus. This is ideally for people who do not have a reliable silver slime partner, don't currently have a silver slime partner, new to the game, or have a slime partner, but maybe not too happy with how often they return slimes. For each slime I guarantee 1 rare card (usually chosen randomly, but I try to send the correct feeders your way if you make a request and I have them in stock).

This is something I've been doing since the second day the game has been out and periodically some stop sending, while others send more. I have a good idea now of who on my friend list is inactive, so I will be removing them and opening those friend slots to people who are interested in this offer. To take advantage of this, add me in game, IGN: Khavall. When you successfully hunt a silver slime in game, and the gift slime option to a friend pops up, send it my way. Generally I gift you a rare back as soon as I check my gifts. If your one of those people who tend to send me slimes in bulk since I last checked, or are very active, I tend to wait a little and send the rares in bulk also to prevent me from hitting the daily gift limit.

If your a lower level I can send you 4*s instead to help out your deck for every 2 SS instead of the 3*s if you ask.