Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Guardian Cross » Recuded Price!=5 Star LVL 60 Ace Guardians For Sale! MAX stat Lightning Lord! The best of the bests guaranteed!= » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Welcome to the Guardian Cross forum on Neoseeker.com

Please note that we have provided a prefix system so users can better find your threads (listed next to the thread subject). Please try to use the appropriate one when possible. [ general | help | codes | guilds | selling | buying | trading ]. Clicking a prefix limits the display to threads of just that type.

Note: You should use the buying/selling tags for real-money trades and the trading tag for in-game trades involving ss/gs stones, etc. The general tag is for discussion topics and the help tag is for question threads.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 04, 12 at 4:03pmiwtfhd

I am quitting, and I'm dragging 4 of my S+ friends quit with me. We are selling our best card set in game.

1. Featured one: ACE Bahamut, LVL 60, MAXed stats! Can easily take down 2 maxed ace cards in a duel. USD 165, Or Best Offer

2. Featured Ace Lightning Lord, LVL 60, MAXed stats! USD 120 OBO.

3. Featured Ace Phoenix, LVL 60. MAX stats, 120 OBO.

4. Ace Valkyrie, LVL 60, USD 90.

5. Ace Titan, LVL 60, US 90

6. INT Bahamut, Lvl 60, US 70

7. FAST Valkyrie, LVL 60, USD 35

8. FAST Dominion, LVL 60, USD 35

9. FAST Mephistopheles, LVL 60 30

10. INTELLIGENT Vampire Matron, LVL 60 30

I can use our stones to max the stats for you, that's 25 more, and 30min late in delivery.

There will be more good cards coming, but not a lot left. If you want it, I strongly suggest you to make an offer NOW

others. I have tons of NON ACE 5 star cards (about 50 cards)FOR SALE. PM me what you need and we can work on the price.

Everything has to go in 24 hours. I'm in a hurry to sell everything since I will be on a business trip soon, so PM me your best offer, if the price is ok, I will sell it.

Again, these cards are not dupe cards. I purchased them from friends/ebay/forum/dealers with my hard earned money at significantly higher price than what I offered, and now i just want some of my money back by selling them.

===============================

My previous trades:

1. 5 Star Ace Baha, To dgtlmonk
2. 5 Star Ace Baha, max stats, To Jaydons91
3. 5 Star Ace Valk, To Wuffle
4. 5 Star Ace Lightning Lord, To b44por
5. 5 Star Ace Phoenix, to b44por
6. 5 Star Ace Titan. Max Stats, Sold to Madlife
7. 5 Star Ace Levi. Max Stats, Sold to Madlife
8. 5 Star FAST Vampive Matron, Sold to Panemera
9. 5 Star Ace Domi, Sold to b44por

All of them can vouch for me. 100% good credibility. Check my previous post for detail.
===============================================
Closed Thread, Please refer to new post for latest offer.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 05, 12 at 1:33am
tnchai

add friend with me in facebook tnchai@hotmail.com for easy trading

Oct 05, 12 at 1:25am
rachachang

i have been waiting for you all email tnchai@hotmail.com i would like to buy them

Oct 05, 12 at 1:18am
rachachang

plaease contact me now in email tnchai@hotmail.com

Oct 05, 12 at 1:07am
iwtfhd

bmp

Oct 04, 12 at 10:00pm
iwtfhd

bmp before deal

Oct 04, 12 at 9:21pm
iwtfhd

bmp before bed