Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter 4 / MH4 Ultimate » Should i get MH3U or MH4?? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

hideOriginal Post

Oct 04, 12 at 3:19pm

As i am saving to get an iphone, i won't have enough money to buy both games. I am struggling to choose from them. Has anyone played the JAP versions?? I really want to play them, because they will be my first taste of Monster Hunter! Please help me choose!!!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 08, 13 at 11:48am
Sigma

Well i'm personally going with 3U at the moment, but mostly because it's on the Wii U. I got the demo for both the 3DS and the Wii U and I think I like it better on the Wii U

Mar 08, 13 at 8:37am
ChipZ4562

It depends on what you would want to get, but me personally i am getting Monster Hunter U cause of the release date and the gameplay stays more like the previous monster hunters. Unlike MH4 which supposedly has new ways of fighting along with more acrobatic features.

Mar 06, 13 at 4:43pm
HEATER

Mhtu for 3ds is $40

Mar 04, 13 at 3:35pm
MarioJr64

The OP has probably made his mind up now, but because this has been bumped...

Get MH3U. It's gonna be a long time before we get MH4 here. Although keep in mind the 3DS version of MH3U doesn't have online support, unless you get the WiiU version.

And good luck saving up for that iPhone.

Mar 04, 13 at 12:49pm
carous Elambra

I am planning on getting MH3U and playing through until I complete it and get MH4

Oct 17, 12 at 6:19am
J

I would ge t MH3U just because it will take a long time for 4 to come out in english, if it even does.

Oct 14, 12 at 4:12am
Couttsy

quote TheMinnsy
I agree that MH4 is only confirmed in japan. But im happy cause i'll be there on hols! So i can test it there! But the release date in aus, if there is one, will be late 2013 maybe. So mh3u will be march, so im leaning towards mh3u. but does any know the wifi details?
MH3U will have full online capabilities

Oct 07, 12 at 1:51pm
TheMinnsy

I agree that MH4 is only confirmed in japan. But im happy cause i'll be there on hols! So i can test it there! But the release date in aus, if there is one, will be late 2013 maybe. So mh3u will be march, so im leaning towards mh3u. but does any know the wifi details?

Oct 06, 12 at 12:06pm
Xeros the Slayer

Haven't lost hope? I'm just saying it's not gonna launch out of japan til 6 months after 3U at best.

Oct 06, 12 at 1:10am
Couttsy

quote Xeros the Slayer
Well if you want 4 then you won't even be getting it in english
I still haven't lost hope