Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Nintendo 3DS » Level-5 bringing 3 Japanese exclusives West via eShop in fall, including Suda51's Liberation Maiden » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

DS Logo Animal Crossing New Leaf Castlevania Lord of Shadow Cooking Mama DKC Returns 3D Dead or Alive Dimensions Ace Attorney Dual Destinies Fire Emblem Awakening Harvest Moon A New Beginning Kid Icarus Uprising Luigis Mansion Dark Moon Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Mario Kart 7 Dream Team Monster Hunter 4 New Super Mario Bros 2 Amsey Sigma Squiggle Heibai Swampert X Eiche Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy Pokemon X Pokemon Y Project X Zone Resident Evil Revelations Rune Factory 4 Mario 3D Land Shin Megami Tensei IV Sonic Generations Star Fox 64 3D Paper Mario Sticker Star Tales of the Abyss

hideOriginal Post

Oct 04, 12 at 3:15pmRabidChinaGirl

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 06, 12 at 12:43pm
Seatiger

Level 5 is not dedicated look what they did to the WKC community.

Oct 05, 12 at 8:47pm
Duncan Idaho

quote Zombie_Barioth
I remember hearing about these a while back, forgot all about them. Crimson Shroud seems interesting and Liberation Maiden looks to be something worth keeping an eye on.
it's SUDA 51 man everything he does is always both a mind*bleep* and worth playing

Oct 04, 12 at 7:01pm
Zombie_Barioth

I remember hearing about these a while back, forgot all about them. Crimson Shroud seems interesting and Liberation Maiden looks to be something worth keeping an eye on.

Oct 04, 12 at 4:58pm
Gotenks

Liberation Nation sounds like it could be a good game. I'd definitely pick it up when it is released here.

Kind of nice that some companies are localizing the games through digital distribution. Hopefully this will continue with other games.

Oct 04, 12 at 3:51pm
bbb7002004

Oh yeah, glad to see these localized. I would much rather have seen the whole of Guild01 make it over in retail form, but if digital distribution makes it easier to get niche games localized then count me in. Will certainly be picking up Liberation Maiden, probably pick up Crimson Shroud, and will like pass on Aero Porter myself.

Oct 04, 12 at 3:15pm
RabidChinaGirl