Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » RuneScape » Returning to the game! - questions » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Remember GUESTS, to read the RULES.
Please don't double post, flame/spam, post scams or things related to macros around here.

If you are found posting any scam, you WILL be banned without exception.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 04, 12 at 3:07pmsheepman

Hi guys,

I quit like 2-3 years ago and I don't really know whats happened to the game so I have a few questions. I'm starting with 140mil and I hope to make it to 1 bil in a few months.

1) What are the new BIS melee gear? I need to get a dragon defender and a soul wars cape but that seems about it?
2) Are there any good changes to magic or magic levelling? I'm level 90 and want to get it to 99.
3) How much per hour are the best boss hunting activities?
4) What are some good new items that I should know about? So far on my list is bonecrusher and chaotic weapons.
5) What are the new prayer potions? Theres a fat potion and a prayer renewal potion? Can I get some info on these?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 22, 12 at 3:23pm
Range 2h bro

Yeah but considering I hit almost the same in gano, and gano has better protection thus even less chance of failing on har aken, (slim as it already is) i'll take that option.

Oct 22, 12 at 2:52pm
smaegoall

i bust out over 1k in sub robes and the mage crystal and if you stand in the right spots pray range does well enough and i dont even use any brews

Oct 22, 12 at 1:37pm
Range 2h bro

quote smaegoall
quote Range 2h bro
quote smaegoall
quick note about the kiln/glacors/flasks
kiln and glacors best mage gear isnt virtus or gano it is actually the new subjugation robes due to the prayer bonus and magic damage bonus (+6 prayer for the set and +9% magic damage)
and it is possible to mine more than 50 of the sandstone per day due to an aura and the effects of shooting stars
That in regards to Fight Kiln, is the most stupid thing I've ever heard.
considering ive done kiln with all 3 of thos mage armours and the best was subjugation since the parts you would take in add 3 more prayer and +6% extra magic damage is more benificial than the other armours
So have I, and considering I can do kilns without brews or prayer pots, I think I know what I'm talking about, the added magic damage and prayer bonus from subjugation is unneeded especially when your banging jads for 800+ with mage crystal active, same with har aken. If anything gano is best, so you can pray agaisnt the range tentacles and kill the mage ones since gano has amazing magic absorbtion. But hey what do I know, you're obviously the pro.

Oct 22, 12 at 1:09pm
smaegoall

quote Range 2h bro
quote smaegoall
kiln and glacors best mage gear isnt virtus or gano it is actually the new subjugation robes due to the prayer bonus and magic damage bonus (+6 prayer for the set and +9% magic damage)
and it is possible to mine more than 50 of the sandstone per day due to an aura and the effects of shooting stars
considering ive done kiln with all 3 of thos mage armours and the best was subjugation since the parts you would take in add 3 more prayer and +6% extra magic damage is more benificial than the other armours

Oct 22, 12 at 12:37am
Range 2h bro

quote smaegoall

Oct 21, 12 at 9:49pm
smaegoall

Oct 14, 12 at 5:12am
Tashur Astur

Fight Kiln came out this year I think... Glacors are pretty solid money but cost alot to start out with due to gear/runes and potential unluck with the drops. Virtus has become rather cheap now though.

Oct 09, 12 at 10:28pm
Wyan1234

Buying mithril seeds at the legends guild will make you 150k and takes about 2 minutes

Oct 09, 12 at 2:54pm
Range 2h bro

And you wonder why your non combat stats are low

Oct 09, 12 at 2:48pm
sheepman

If I value my time at 1mil per hour, it has to take less than 15 minutes for the daily to be worth it. Because if it takes 15 minutes or longer then I should just spend an hour earning money then buy the pots.