Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Borderlands 2 » Mechromancer DLC » Post Reply

Note to Guests: If you are here to request a trade or duplicates please go to the Borderlands 2 Trading Subforum instead, thank you.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Angel_BL1 Brick_BL1 Claptrap_CL4P-TP Lilith_BL1 Moxxi_BL1 Ned_BL1

hideOriginal Post

Oct 04, 12 at 12:56pmSonOfOdin

It's really bugging me as am waiting for the DLC then I'll be restarting but my question is will she get new skins n heads like the other 4 people????

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 05, 12 at 4:03pm
Solx

Deathtrap will Digistruct like Axtons Turret, but has a 60 second cooldown.

When summoned it should seek out the nearest face and RAPE it!

Oct 05, 12 at 11:15am
Darknet

I really like her voice actor.

Oct 05, 12 at 1:15am
Scott Cee

All I know about it is that it's called Death Trap (D3TH-TP), and that one of her skills gives it elemental attacks if she shoots it with that element.

Oct 04, 12 at 11:43pm
Shinobi_razor

i was wondering if it might be like it follows you around all the time, and the Skill button makes it whip out its guns or rockets or whatever it fights with. like normally you can store extra items in it and it would only use melee attacks or something.

Oct 04, 12 at 10:59pm
BaDaZzBoOzIe

SonOfOdin

They usually keep their lid sealed untill 2-4 days prior to the release..

Oct 04, 12 at 10:33pm
SonOfOdin

quote Shinobi_razor
So do we know exactly how her robot will work? Will it be deployed like Axtons turret?
Far as I know there keeping tight lipped about it I have scoured YouTube and found nothing

Oct 04, 12 at 9:49pm
Shinobi_razor

So do we know exactly how her robot will work? Will it be deployed like Axtons turret?

Oct 04, 12 at 9:44pm
AznLiquid

Since the DLC is $10 for anyone who didn't preorder the game, and considering the extra time put into her development, I expect Gaige to have as many options as the other characters.

Oct 04, 12 at 6:37pm
Shadow of Death

quote Solx
They will probably update the drops/loot pools to give out her stuff, cuz think about it..... class mods?
Doh, of course >_<

I still expect her to have fewer variations because she's just DLC, not part of the main game.

Oct 04, 12 at 5:53pm
Solx

They will probably update the drops/loot pools to give out her stuff, cuz think about it..... class mods?