Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » PC Games and Steam » Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim players on PC can now pick up Hearthfire » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Neoseeker does not support warez of any kind. Any request for CD keys will be deleted or closed on sight, regardless of the situation. Thank you
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 04, 12 at 12:39pmbluexy

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 06, 12 at 9:09am
harbin

Has yet to play Dawnguard yet. I'll get round to it when I feel like I can be arsed to figure out which of my custom content is causing the game to crash.

Oct 06, 12 at 8:09am
Rabla

quote Naked Snak3
I think it is silly Bethesda expects anyone to pay for a DLC with so many amazing free mods out there for this game. They should just release their content for free.
Don't buy it. Problem solved.

Oct 05, 12 at 8:41am
Fatherbrain30

quote Leonidas-SD
The XBOX exclusivity of the Hearthfire expansion was really lame from Bethesda, its like they are forcing people to choose consoles as their gaming platform (thats where the real money in gaming is right now). I'm glad they made it available to PC users.
It always going to be available for PC users, it's just that Microsoft offered them a lot of money for one month of exclusivity.

Oct 05, 12 at 5:24am
Leonidas-SD

The XBOX exclusivity of the Hearthfire expansion was really lame from Bethesda, its like they are forcing people to choose consoles as their gaming platform (thats where the real money in gaming is right now). I'm glad they made it available to PC users.

Oct 04, 12 at 10:45pm
Batman

Elder Scrolls should be PC only.

Oct 04, 12 at 3:30pm
samwise995

Seriously, Bethesda needs to start freaking releasing DLC for PS3!! OR I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM AGAIN!!!!!
That being said, I'll probably buy the DLC if its released.

...and even if it isn't, I'd probably still buy Elder Scrolls 6 if they make it.

Oct 04, 12 at 2:22pm
Peace-Child

Damn, seems as though I made a poor investment of buying it for the PS3. Now I'm two DLCs behind!

Oct 04, 12 at 1:31pm
Shadow of Death

quote bluexy
Shadow of Death Just saying, it's a slippery slope. Starts as Khajiit-Argonian, ends up chimera.
Well, I suppose if a Khajiit-Argonian hybrid bred with a Hagraven or something, and then that spawn met a lonely goat...

Yeah, let's not go there >_>

That brings up another thing though, that Bethesda needs to address I think. Putting in at least a few mixed races. Now, I'm not encouraging Khajiit-DarkElf or Argonian-Breton mixes (how would that work?), but at least some hybrids would be nice if the lore supported it. Hell, there was even that Half Vampire Orc in Oblivion. An elf-human type hybrid should work fine I think, as well as the other mixed human types (IE: Imperial x Breton) and mixed elf types (IE: High Elf x Dunmer).

Oct 04, 12 at 1:19pm
bluexy

Shadow of Death Just saying, it's a slippery slope. Starts as Khajiit-Argonian, ends up chimera.

Oct 04, 12 at 1:17pm
Shadow of Death

Bluexy - That's what you want to fight, a Chimera? You need moar dragon's dogma then.

Or is that what you're saying a Khajiit-Argonian hybrid would look like? If so, then I say take out the wings. Neither of them have wings silly. Also, no goat.