Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Battlefield 3 » Online Pass » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 04, 12 at 11:48amKillaAshley

Im borrowing BF3 of my mate, he has already used the online pass. Is there a 48hr trial like on other EA games?

Cheers.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 16, 13 at 6:17pm
Pauliepoos

quote FALL3ND3MON666
A friend gave me battlefield 3 but he had already used the online pass if i purchase the battlefield 3 premium pass does that have a online pass or i have to buy the online pass then the premium cause i really do not want to spend 4000 ms points and not being able to use it cause i dont have the online pass
I can't say for sure, but i'm reasonably certain that you'll need to purchase both the 'Premium' pass and an online pass. I'm 95% sure that the 'Premium' pass doesn't contain an actual online pass, just a pass to unlock all DLC.

Pass, pass, pass.

Jan 16, 13 at 5:06pm
FALL3ND3MON666

A friend gave me battlefield 3 but he had already used the online pass if i purchase the battlefield 3 premium pass does that have a online pass or i have to buy the online pass then the premium cause i really do not want to spend 4000 ms points and not being able to use it cause i dont have the online pass

Oct 05, 12 at 5:05am
Ren of Heavens

KillaAshley, you can register for a 48 hour rental pass here

quote EA
I RENTED BATTLEFIELD 3 FROM A RENTAL RETAILER AND IT DOESN'T CONTAIN AN ONLINE PASS CODE.

If you have rented or borrowed Battlefield 3, you can activate a temporary Online Pass from this site: onlinepass.battlefield.com. Once there, make sure you log in with the Origin account that you want to assign the pass to.

After making the request, your account will automatically be granted access to a 48 hour Online Pass trial for the platform you selected, and you will receive a notification email (make sure you check your spam folders if you can't find this email.)

Once the trial has expired, you will also receive an email letting you know when the access period is over. Please note, you can only get this free trial pass ONCE, for any platform, all future attempts to activate a pass will be rejected.

After this point, if you want to continue to play BF3 Multiplayer you'll need to purchase an Online Pass.

Oct 04, 12 at 12:17pm
unclebobert87

quote KillaAshley
Im borrowing BF3 of my mate, he has already used the online pass. Is there a 48hr trial like on other EA games?

Cheers.
You could ask your mate if you can gameshare... The online pass can be used on up to 2 PS3's and as many accounts as you want on them PS3's

Oct 04, 12 at 12:16pm
Airwalked

No mate, all I can really think of is using his account to play it, which i'm guessing probably isn't gonna happen.

Oct 04, 12 at 11:48am
KillaAshley

Cheers.